Step-by-Step Guide to Make Speedy Smothered Chicken Liver over French Fries
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Smothered Chicken Liver over French Fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smothered Chicken Liver over French Fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn't always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn't something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super hard work. If you are diligent you'll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go to your apartment and make a little something from your kitchen. Your home should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it easy to have a great meal--even if you want something junky--because you'll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you'd buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to smothered chicken liver over french fries recipe. To cook smothered chicken liver over french fries you need 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Smothered Chicken Liver over French Fries:
- Take of Liver---------.
- Take of chicken livers.
- Take of flour.
- Provide of ground black pepper.
- Take of ground paprika.
- Take of salt.
- You need of Gravy------------.
- Provide of large onion sliced.
- Use of ground paprika.
- Prepare of large carrot.
- Use of salt.
- Take of water.
- Provide of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of granulated garlic powder.
- Use of French fries----------.
- Prepare of French fries.
- You need of Frying----------.
- Prepare of ghee / clarified butter and oil equal amount.
Steps to make Smothered Chicken Liver over French Fries:
- Rinse and dry the livers..
- Add seasonings and dip into the flour. Let rest coated in flour for 10 minutes..
- Melt the ghee and heat oil in a skillet. Fry the French fries and move to paper towels to absorb excessive oils..
- Fry the livers in the ghee oil mixture, in batches..
- Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive oils..
- Slice the onion, and Shave the carrot thinly and fry in the ghee. Move to another paper towel to absorb excessive oils..
- If not enough of the flour add extra. Cook stirring constantly for 3-5 minutes..
- Add the water to the Roux. Stirring constantly add salt and pepper to taste and the 1 tablespoon paprika..
- When the gravy is done add the livers, onions, and carrots to the gravy and gently stir in..
- Serve over French fries, I hope you enjoy!!!.
If you find this Smothered Chicken Liver over French Fries recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.