Step-by-Step Guide to Make Speedy Pan Fried Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pan Fried Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pan Fried Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn't have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Water is the very best beverage out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a bad idea. Getting all your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Drinking water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Productive weight loss efforts often depend solely on water consumption.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to pan fried chicken wings and stir fry bok choi with scrambled eggs recipe. You can have pan fried chicken wings and stir fry bok choi with scrambled eggs using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pan Fried Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs:
- Take of Chicken wings.
- You need of eggs.
- Provide of tomato, cut into quarter.
- Prepare of bok choi, cutted.
- You need of cayenne pepper,chopped.
- Prepare of shallote,chopped.
- Get of cloved garlic, chopped.
- Provide of ligh soysauce.
- Take of sugar.
- Get of pepper.
- Take of chicken powder.
- Use of Cooking oil.
- Use of For Marinade.
- Use of garlic, grated.
- Provide of sugar.
- You need of light soy sauce.
- Provide of dark soy sauce.
- Get of pepper.
Steps to make Pan Fried Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs:
- Mix all marinade ingredients and add to the chicken wings. Mix together and put in the fridge for 30 minutes or more. For me, i marinade after breakfast and cook for dinner..
- After 30 minutes, heat oil in the pan fry and fry chicken in a medium fire until golden each side then turn fire into small fire and cover. Fry untill cook.
- For vegetable, heat oil in the pan make scrambled egg,stir and add garlic,shallot,chili stir until fragrant, put in bok choi and stir fry. Add tomato,chicken powder, light soy sauce, sugar and pepper. Taste it and wait untill bok choi cooked but do not over cooked.
- When ready place it in the plate or serving dish together with chicken wings and serve it...
- Happy cooking 😇😇.
The flavors are amazing thanks to high-heat pan searing and the spices. To expedite preparation in the evening, I often throw the wings and the spices in a Ziploc bag in the morning and they are perfectly marinated by the time. Stir-fry combines tender strips of chicken with vegetables and popular ramen noodles. This version has more veggies and flavor. Avoid the no stick pan though as the high heat will just kill the surface.
If you find this Pan Fried Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.