Simple Way to Prepare Ultimate Rosemary-Honey Roasted Potatoes
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rosemary-Honey Roasted Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rosemary-Honey Roasted Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn't always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you'll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Pick water over other drinks. Soda and coffee, when ingested in small amounts, aren't that bad. Getting all your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Having water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Effective weight loss efforts often depend solely on water consumption.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren't the only signal of your health levels. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to rosemary-honey roasted potatoes recipe. You can cook rosemary-honey roasted potatoes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Rosemary-Honey Roasted Potatoes:
- Use 3 lb of Yukon gold potatoes; quatered.
- Provide 1/2 C of honey.
- Take 1.5 T of rosemary; minced.
- Use 1 T of onion powder.
- Provide 1 T of garlic powder.
- Prepare as needed of kosher salt & black pepper.
- You need as needed of olive oil.
Steps to make Rosemary-Honey Roasted Potatoes:
- Toss potatoes with enough oil to coat. Season with rosemary, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper..
- Roast at 400º for approximately 25 minutes or until potatoes are caramelized and easily pierced with a paring knife..
- Transfer to a large mixing bowl. Add honey and toss well..
- Variations; Asparagus, broccoli, butter, brown butter, sage, thyme, oregano, parsley, marjoram, bell peppers, green beans, cannellini, carrots, fava, white beans, cauliflower, eggplant, fennel, bacon, pancetta, chives, cayenne, feta, goat cheese, cheddar, lemon, lime, parmesean, romano, parmigiano reggiano, gruyere, gin, herbes de provence, lavender, leeks, oregano, parsnips, sweet potatoes, walnut, orange zest, pumpkin pie spice, sumac, cinnamon, rum, savory, zucchini, sherry, scallions, acorn squash, butternut squash, shallots, balsamic, red wine vinegar.
If you find this Rosemary-Honey Roasted Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.