Simple Way to Make Quick Smoky chicken liver fry
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Smoky chicken liver fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoky chicken liver fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you'll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. If you make smart decisions when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go home and make a little something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have at home is nutritious. This way—even if you pick out something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to smoky chicken liver fry recipe. To make smoky chicken liver fry you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Smoky chicken liver fry:
- Use 500 grm of Chicken liver.
- Provide 2 of Onion (thinly chopped).
- Use handful of Curry leaves 1.
- Get 15 of Garlic pods (crushed).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Crushed pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Cumin powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Fennel powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- You need 100 ml of Brandy.
- Prepare 150 ml of oil.
Instructions to make Smoky chicken liver fry:
- Wash liver 2 times, now add turmeric powder mix well then wash 3rd time.
- Add salt, and all masala powder, crushed garlic and keep for 30 min.
- Keep a heavy deep bottom wok, pour oil. Now add onion and curry leaves, fry until golden brown..
- Take it out, and spread in the paper towel.
- In the same oil, add chicken liver, cover and cook in a medium flame about 20min (stir often).
- Then in high flame another 5 min. Add fried onion and curry leaves. It will look like semi dry..
- Now remove the wok from fire, add brandy, touch the barbecue lighter to the edge of the wok, to ignite the food. Put the wok back on the burner, and shake it gently for few seconds and cover with the lid to preserve the smoky flavour.
- Enjoy the Fry with sweet chilli sauce.
Peel the outer skin off the onions. Chicken Liver Fry Recipe is an easy yet delicious dish that can be served with any Indian meal to make it more rich. This is the spicy Indian style liver. Chicken liver fry is a simple stir fried liver fry sauteed using few basic spices and eaten plain or as a starter. I know that organ meat is not for everyone but in my opinion, eating this type of meat is a good way to be a conscientious omnivore because you are eating all parts of the animal and not just the popular parts.
If you find this Smoky chicken liver fry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.