Simple Way to Make Quick ‘Loco Moco’ Hamburger Rice Bowl
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect ‘Loco Moco’ Hamburger Rice Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to ‘Loco Moco’ Hamburger Rice Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn't constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn't something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn't have to be hard. If you are conscientious you'll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Water is the most effective drinks out there. Soda and coffee, when used in moderation, aren't that bad. Using them for your only source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Ingesting water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Productive weight loss efforts often depend solely on water ingestion.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to ‘loco moco’ hamburger rice bowl recipe. To make ‘loco moco’ hamburger rice bowl you only need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make ‘Loco Moco’ Hamburger Rice Bowl:
- Use of Beef Mince.
- Prepare of Onion *finely chopped.
- Take of Egg.
- Get of Salt & Pepper.
- You need of Oil for cooking.
- Use of servings Freshly Cooked Rice.
- Take of sunny-side-up Eggs.
- You need of Salad Vegetables.
- Prepare of chopped Parsley.
- Prepare of <Gravy Sauce>.
- You need of Butter.
- Get of Onion *finely chopped.
- Provide of Plain Flour.
- Provide of Garlic *finely chopped.
- You need of & 1/2 cups Beef Stock.
- You need of Soy Sauce.
- Provide of Ketchup.
- Get of Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
Instructions to make ‘Loco Moco’ Hamburger Rice Bowl:
- Place Beef Mince, finely chopped Onion and Egg in a mixing bowl, lightly season with Salt & Pepper, mix well and form into 4 round hamburgers..
- If you use only 1 frying pan, cook sunny-side-up Eggs first and transfer to a plate..
- Cook the hamburgers over medium heat until browned on both sides and cooked through. Transfer to a plate..
- Add Butter to the pan, and cook Garlic and Onion until slightly caramelised. Add Plain Flour and cook for a minute. Add Beef Stock, Soy Sauce and Ketchup, and bring to the boil. *Note: Add the juice from the cooked hamburgers as well..
- Season with Salt & Pepper as required, and cook until the sauce thickens..
- Place freshly cooked rice in a serving bowl, top with a hamburger, pour the sauce over, place a sunny-side-up egg, and sprinkle with Parsley and Black Pepper if you like. Serve with salad..
If you find this ‘Loco Moco’ Hamburger Rice Bowl recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.