Simple Way to Make Homemade Pork Chop Apple Cobbler Dinner
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pork Chop Apple Cobbler Dinner recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Chop Apple Cobbler Dinner recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn't often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn't something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are diligent you'll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Drink water, not other drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a horrible idea. Using them for your only source of hydration, however, is dumb. When you pick out water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really losing weight and getting healthy.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don't ignore that health isn't only about simply how much you weigh. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to pork chop apple cobbler dinner recipe. To make pork chop apple cobbler dinner you only need 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pork Chop Apple Cobbler Dinner:
- You need 10 (1 inch) of cut boneless pork chops.
- Provide 2 cans of apple pie filling.
- You need 2 boxes of pork stuffing.
Steps to make Pork Chop Apple Cobbler Dinner:
- Spread apple pie filling in the bottom of the 11x14 pan..
- Pan fry your pork chops in a little bit of butter and bacon grease. Add seasonings of your choice. (I use garlic, onion, salt and pepper)Make the stuffing as the directions are listed on the box..
- Once your pork chops are all the way done lay them on top of apple pie filling. Top with the pork stuffing..
- Bake at 350 covered for 30 minutes..
- After 30 minutes uncover the cobbler and bake for 10 minutes. After the 10 minutes baking let sit another 10 minutes to cool off and for it to set a little. Enjoy..
If you find this Pork Chop Apple Cobbler Dinner recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.