Simple Way to Make Favorite Simply Veg Pasta Penne
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simply Veg Pasta Penne recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simply Veg Pasta Penne recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn't something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super difficult. If you are conscientious you'll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. Making good decisions when obtaining food means that you'll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a minute: you don't want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your apartment and make a little something from your kitchen. Fill your cupboards with wholesome foods. This makes it easy to have a great meal--even if you want something junky--because you'll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you'd buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indicator of your health levels. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to simply veg pasta penne recipe. You can cook simply veg pasta penne using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simply Veg Pasta Penne:
- Prepare 1 cup of Pasta penne.
- Prepare 1 cup of Onion chopped.
- Take 1 cup of tomato chopped.
- You need 1/2 strips of carrots thin cut into cup.
- Use 1/2 strips of capsicum cut into cup.
- Take 1/2 cup of beans cut into long pieces.
- Get 1/2 cup of green peas.
- Use 2 tablespoons of tomato ketchup.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of garlic chopped.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of ginger chopped.
- Get 4 cups of water.
- Take 4 tablespoons of sunflower oil.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Provide 2 - 3 numbers of green chillies.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of pepper powder.
- Get 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese grated.
Steps to make Simply Veg Pasta Penne:
- Put the pasta penne into boiling water with some salt and a little butter/few drops of oil. Cook on medium flame for 10-11 minutes till the penne is cooked to tender. Stain the water and rinse with cold water. Strain and keep aside..
- Heat oil in a pan and add chopped garlic and ginger and saute for a minute..
- Add chopped onions and green chillies and saute till the onions turn golden..
- Add chopped tomatos and salt to taste and cook till they are cooked..
- Add tomato ketchup and mix well. Add rest of the chopped veggies and sprinkle little water and cook for two minutes..
- Add the cooked pasta penne and mix well. Sprinkle pepper powder and cook for another minute with lid closed..
- Take off the flame and serve hot with fresh grated mozzarella cheese..
If you find this Simply Veg Pasta Penne recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.