Simple Way to Make Favorite Green Thai Prawn Curry
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Green Thai Prawn Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Thai Prawn Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn't often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn't something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn't have to be hard. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Be smart when you do your grocery shopping. If you make smart choices when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home immediately and have something good. Fill your cupboards with nutritious foods. This makes it easy to have a good meal--even if you want something junky--because you'll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you'd buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to green thai prawn curry recipe. To cook green thai prawn curry you only need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Green Thai Prawn Curry:
- Take of Prawns , deshelled.
- Get of Peas , slightly boiled.
- Take of Corn , slightly boiled (optional).
- Use of Button Mushroom , chopped into halves (optinal).
- Take of Olive Oil.
- Get of Green Thai Curry Paste.
- Prepare of Fish Sauce.
- You need of Sugar.
- You need of Salt.
- Take of Black Pepper Powder.
- Get of Coconut Milk.
- You need of Basil , dried.
- Provide of Chilli Chillies Flakes / Fresh es.
Steps to make Green Thai Prawn Curry:
- In a non-stick wok, heat up about 1-2 tbsp of oil. Add in the prawns and a pinch of salt. Sauté for about 1-2 mins, till the prawns turn light pink in colour..
- Remove, and keep aside..
- If you are using mushrooms, also sauté the mushroom till all the water evaporates. Remove, and keep aside..
- In a wok, add the remaining oil. As it heats up, add in the Green Thai Curry Paste..
- Fry the paste for a min, till there is an aroma..
- Pour in the coconut milk, and the peas and corn. Season with salt, pepper, and chill flakes/ fresh chills. Boil for 2-3 mins..
- Finally add in the prawns (and mushrooms), along with the basil..
- Lower the heat to medium. Add in a pinch of sugar..
- Finally pour in the fish sauce. Mix well. Cover, and simmer for 2-3 mins..
- Green Thai Prawn Curry is ready! Serve over rice..
To pound Thai green curry paste, you'll need a good stone mortar and pestle, and you can toss in the ingredients however you like, just making sure all the. Thai green curry is so delicious, specially when served with steaming white jasmine rice. In Thailand, the curry is made with these eggplants, which come in the green color variety and purple color variety. They are small like ping pong balls; they are halved or quartered and cooked in the curry. Thai Prawn Curry - If you're after a quick meal that tastes delicious, this easy seafood curry takes less than Try our easy Thai prawn curry on a busy weeknight.
If you find this Green Thai Prawn Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.