Recipe of Super Quick Homemade My Seafoods & Veggies Creamy Green Curry
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Seafoods & Veggies Creamy Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Seafoods & Veggies Creamy Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn't often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super hard work. If you are persistent you'll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. Think for a second: you don't want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home quickly and eat something beneficial. Your home should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to my seafoods & veggies creamy green curry recipe. You can have my seafoods & veggies creamy green curry using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook My Seafoods & Veggies Creamy Green Curry:
- You need 1 of bok choy.
- Get 1 of medium size potato.
- You need 1 of medium size carrot.
- Use 1 tsp of groun black pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Take 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Provide 1 pack of Green Thai McCormick mix.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper.
- Take of Onion leeks.
- Get springs of Onion.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- Get 1 of medium size onion minced.
- Use 1 of small ginger chopped.
- Provide of Green Chili.
- You need of Dried red chilli optional.
- Get 15 pcs of shrimp half boiled.
- Take 1/4 of kilo clams.
- Take of String beans optional i.
- Take 1/4 cup of butter.
Steps to make My Seafoods & Veggies Creamy Green Curry:
- Blanch shrimp for 1-3 minutes..
- Half boiled the clams in separate pan..
- Sauté’ garlic, onions and ginger in butter. Then add the potatoes, carrots, bell pepper, and beans..
- Mix the green curry in 1/2 cup of water then pour it to the veggies pan. Add the coconut milk and Let it simmer for 15 mins.
- Add the clams and shrimp, green Chili simmer for another 10 minutes under Low fire..
- Turn the fire off add the chopped spring onions and bok choy. Ready to serve!.
If you find this My Seafoods & Veggies Creamy Green Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.