Recipe of Speedy Tasty Thai Tuna Salad
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Tasty Thai Tuna Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tasty Thai Tuna Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tasty Thai Tuna Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn't often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn't something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep going with it, you'll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Drink water, not other beverages. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee every so often won't hurt you too badly. Using them for your sole source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. When you choose water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Water is often the main element to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indication of your lifestyle choices. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to tasty thai tuna salad recipe. You can cook tasty thai tuna salad using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tasty Thai Tuna Salad:
- Use 2 cans (7 oz) of solid white albacore tuna in water (drained).
- Provide 1/2 cup of red bell pepper, diced.
- Take 1/3 cup of red onion, diced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of seedless cucumber, thinly sliced then diced (regular cucumber will work also if that's all you have).
- Take 1/8-1/4 cup of Toasted Sesame Oil (adjust to your taste...I used about 1/4 for a more moist salad).
- Use 1 of lime, completely juiced (if using bottled lime juice, use approx 1 1/2 tbs).
- You need 1 tbs of rice vinegar (I added a little more but be careful because this will overpower if there is too much).
- Prepare 1 tbs of Pink Himalayan Salt (or sea salt will be fine).
- Prepare 1 tbs of Crushed Dried Thai Pepper (or fresh ground black pepper if that's what you have).
- Get 1 tbs of Sesame Seeds (lightly toasted if possible).
- Provide 1 tsp of minced ginger.
Instructions to make Tasty Thai Tuna Salad:
- Dice your red bell pepper, red onion, and cucumber and mix together in a medium bowl..
- Add in canned tuna and make sure it is completely shredded and mixed red peppers/onion/cucumber..
- In a small bowl, add toasted sesame oil, lime juice, minced ginger and salt and mix until well combined. Pour over tuna mix and toss making sure everything is well coated..
- Add Crushed Thai Pepper to achieve your heat level. If using regular fresh ground black pepper, adjust to taste, approx 2 tsp).
- Garnish with lightly toasted sesame seeds (or mix in if you like).
If you find this Tasty Thai Tuna Salad recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.