Recipe of Speedy Matcha and Adzuki Poundcake
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Matcha and Adzuki Poundcake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Matcha and Adzuki Poundcake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn't always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are diligent you'll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Consider the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day--can be a great improvement to your system.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to matcha and adzuki poundcake recipe. You can cook matcha and adzuki poundcake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Matcha and Adzuki Poundcake:
- Prepare of Butter.
- Get of Suger (possibly light brown sugar).
- Take of Eggs (medium).
- Prepare of Cake flour.
- Prepare of Baking powder.
- Prepare of Matcha.
- Take of to 100 grams Boiled azuki beans (sugared).
Steps to make Matcha and Adzuki Poundcake:
- Bring the butter and eggs to room temperature. Combine the cake flour, baking powder, and matcha and sift..
- Preheat the oven to 170℃. Line the pound cake mold with parchment paper, or grease thinly with butter (not listed)..
- Mix the butter and sugar in a bowl. Mix well to incorporate air until it's thick and creamy..
- Add beaten eggs in 5 to 6 batches. Mix thoroughly..
- Add the sifted dry ingredients in batches and cut in until it's not powdery..
- Add the boiled adzuki beans and mix lightly. Pour the batter into the mold. Spread out evenly, then drop the mold on your work space a few times to remove air bubbles..
- Bake for 40 minutes in a 170℃ preheated oven. Test the cake with a skewer. If the skewer comes out clean, it's done..
You can use canned or instant adzuki beans. Added with adzuki beans, sprinkled with osmanthus flowers and overlay with almonds, and tadaa you have your lovely matcha cake. When the cake has cooled, cut into half, spread cream and adzuki bean on one half of the cake and sandwich it with the other half. This pound cake recipe is the most classic version, using nothing but butter, eggs, sugar, and all-purpose flour. The only update it gets is the addition of matcha (Japanese green tea powder) to give it a new exciting twist, with an elegant green tea flavor and a lovely green.
If you find this Matcha and Adzuki Poundcake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.