Recipe of Speedy Breakfast Cupcakes from StuckathomeMom.com
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Breakfast Cupcakes from StuckathomeMom.com recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Breakfast Cupcakes from StuckathomeMom.com recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breakfast Cupcakes from StuckathomeMom.com recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn't constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Be smart when you do your grocery shopping. Making good decisions when obtaining groceries means that you'll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and cook what you already have. Your kitchen should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it easy to have a good meal--even if you want something junky--because you'll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you'd buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to breakfast cupcakes from stuckathomemom.com recipe. To make breakfast cupcakes from stuckathomemom.com you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Cupcakes from StuckathomeMom.com:
- Prepare 20 oz of Package pre shredded hash brown style potatoes.
- Take 2 each of Large eggs lightly beaten.
- Take 4 tbsp of Flour.
- Prepare 1 small of Sweet onion coarsely grated.
- Provide 2 slice of Deli ham chopped into small bits about 1 cup.
- Provide 1 cup of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 dozen of Eggs Scrambled.
- Prepare 1 of Chives for garnish.
Steps to make Breakfast Cupcakes from StuckathomeMom.com:
- Preheat oven to 400°F Fahrenheit.
- Lightly spray a 12 cup muffin pan with non stick spray.
- Mix the first 8 ingredients together in a large bowl ( everything except the scrambled eggs and garnish).
- Spoon potato mixture into each prepared muffin cup until about 1/3 full.
- Gently press the potato mixture down in the middle and up the sides of each cup.
- Bake until golden brown about 25 to 30 minutes.
- If the nests have puffed up too much in the center, scooped out a little with a teaspoon. Spoon a few tablespoons of scrambled eggs into each nest and top with chives..
What's not to love about that? Simply grab your cupcake tins and start filling them with your favorite. Cupcakes for breakfast just sounds more fun (and of course yum!) than frosted muffins so we're calling these cupcakes and we're eating them for breakfast or any time of the day, okay?! The cupcakes themselves are hearty from whole wheat flour and bursting with juicy blueberries. Plain Vanilla Cupcakes Ham And Cheese Cupcakes Breakfast Cupcakes from StuckathomeMom.com Nutella Cupcakes Snowman Cupcakes Santa cupcakes Winter cupcakes Toffee apple crumble cupcakes Chocolate Christmas Cupcakes Meatloaf Cupcake werewolf.
If you find this Breakfast Cupcakes from StuckathomeMom.com recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.