Recipe of Perfect Sourdough Dreierbrot (Rye, Spelt & Wheat Bread)
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sourdough Dreierbrot (Rye, Spelt & Wheat Bread) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sourdough Dreierbrot (Rye, Spelt & Wheat Bread) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super difficult. If you are persistent you'll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Take the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. This isn't as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Most people will choose to be lazy and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day--can be a great boost to your system.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indication of your lifestyle choices. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to sourdough dreierbrot (rye, spelt & wheat bread) recipe. To cook sourdough dreierbrot (rye, spelt & wheat bread) you need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Sourdough Dreierbrot (Rye, Spelt & Wheat Bread):
- Use of [Sourdough Pre-Dough]:.
- Provide of rye flour (I used wholegrain).
- You need of water.
- Get of rye sourdough starter (or other kind).
- Provide of [Main Dough]:.
- Use of Rye flour (I used wholegrain).
- Provide of light spelt flour.
- Take of bread flour (wheat flour).
- Take of water.
- Get of salt.
- Get of [Potato Starch Glaze]:.
- Prepare of potato starch, lightly toasted until light brown.
- Use of water (4 tsp).
Steps to make Sourdough Dreierbrot (Rye, Spelt & Wheat Bread):
- In a medium, mix the ingredients for [Sourdough Pre-dough] until no longer floury. Cover with wrap and let proof for 14-18 hours at room temperature. It should be frothy, a little bubbly and have a fragrant sourdough smell (you might have to stir to check)..
- In a large bowl, mix the [Main Dough] ingredients with the finished [Sourdough Pre-dough] until it forms a workable clump of dough. (if using a standing mixer then just let that do the work).
- Knead the dough for 15 minutes until smooth. (if using the mixer, then about 10 minutes). Form into a round ball and put in a large bowl to rise covering with wrap. Let rise at room temperature about 2 hours (after 1 hour, give it an couple of kneads and return to the bowl)..
- After 2 hours, remove dough from bowl and form into an oval loaf. If you have one, dust a proofing basket (banneton) and surface of bread with potato starch. Place in basket facing down and let rise again for about 45 minutes. If you don't have a proofing basket, just dust the surface of the dough with potato starch and wrap lightly with a tea towel or bread linen, letting rise for 45 minutes..
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 250°C/480°F along with a steam tray (a shallow pan) at the bottom rack (you'll pour boiling water in later)..
- When the bread is done rising, place in on a lined baking sheet (unless you have a baking stone, then I'm sure you know what to do). Brush the surface with hot water with a silicon or pasty brush. Cut small slits along both sides of the bread to get the pattern in the photo..
- Put bread in middle rack of the 250°C/480°F preheated oven and pour some hot boiling water in the steam pan at the bottom. Bake for 50 minutes. After the first 10 minutes, remove the steam tray and lower the heat to 200°C/400°F and bake for the remaining 40 minutes..
- While the bread is baking, prepare the roasted potato starch glaze: Put the potato starch in a small pan on the stove without oil and heat for a few minutes until it turns light brown. Keep an eye on it so it doesn't get burnt. Whisk with 20 ml (4 tsp) water until clumps are gone..
- When bread is done, remove from oven to a cooling rack and immediately brush the potato starch glaze over the surface. Let the bread cool for at least 12 hours until slicing to let it develop it's full flavor..
- I like to enjoy with good butter and lightly flavored cheese!.
Hi, I would like to know if my sourdough starter after seven days that has had/has bubbles, smells like "sour", deflated, BUT never. Great recipe for Sourdough Dreierbrot (Rye, Spelt & Wheat Bread). This bread will take you on a trip to Germany! It is a very aromatic, mildly sour and denser bread with three kinds of flour (mostly rye, hence the denseness). The name "Dreierbrot" comes from the German word "Drei" which means.
If you find this Sourdough Dreierbrot (Rye, Spelt & Wheat Bread) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.