Recipe of Perfect Pork Rind Crusted Chicken Tenders (low carb)
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Pork Rind Crusted Chicken Tenders (low carb) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pork Rind Crusted Chicken Tenders (low carb) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Rind Crusted Chicken Tenders (low carb) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn't always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn't something people make time for when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home immediately and have something good. Your kitchen should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it easy to have a great meal--even if you want something junky--because you'll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you'd buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indication of your health levels. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to pork rind crusted chicken tenders (low carb) recipe. To make pork rind crusted chicken tenders (low carb) you only need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pork Rind Crusted Chicken Tenders (low carb):
- Take of chicken tenders (about 8 or so).
- Use of crushed pork rinds.
- You need of eggs, scrambled.
- Prepare of salt.
- Take of Pepper.
- Prepare of oil, your choice *see note in recipe regarding amount.
Steps to make Pork Rind Crusted Chicken Tenders (low carb):
- Add salt and pepper to chicken.
- Scramble eggs in a bowl and add a pinch of salt. Place pork rinds in a ziplock bag and crush using either a rolling pin or bottom of sautee pan until you get the consistency of bread crumbs. You can also place in a food processor. I used BBQ flavored pork rinds for this recipe. Pour crumbs in a bowl for dredging..
- Season chicken tenders with salt and pepper. One at a time, add chicken tender to egg mix, then with other hand place into pork rind mix. Press crumbs into chicken and make sure to throughly coat both sides. Place on a plate and repeat process. You can place in refrigerator until ready to cook. Dont let it sit too long. If you wait longer than 15 minutes the pork rinds might absorb too much moisture. We want crispy tenders!.
- Add oil to a large sautee pan. Depending on the size of your pan you may need more or less than 1/2 cup. *I put enough oil to cover the bottom of the pan. This is a pan fry, not a deep fry method. I like avocado oil or vegetable oil. Anything with a high smoke point. Heat oil on medium to high heat. When oil is heated after a few minutes, add chicken to sautee pan. Make sure to not over crowd chicken. You may need to do this in 2 batches depending on the size of your pan..
- Cook chicken for 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown on each side. Remove from pan onto either a wire rack or a plate covered in paper towel. Serve immediately to maintain the crunchy texture. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce and side dishes..
- You can season chicken with whatever spices you like such as oregano, paprika, turmeric, ranch powder mix, etc. You can also buy different flavored pork rinds these days. No need to add salt to the pork rinds, but definitely season your chicken so all layers are flavorful. Hope you enjoy!.
The chicken strips come out crispy, juicy and delicious. See more ideas about Low carb keto, Pork rind recipes, Pork rinds. This Keto Fried Chicken almond flour recipe will make the perfect Keto fried drumsticks, Keto fried chicken breast or low carb chicken tenders. Pork rind is the culinary term for the skin of a pig. It can be used in many different ways.
If you find this Pork Rind Crusted Chicken Tenders (low carb) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.