Recipe of Homemade Braised Pork in Brown Sauce
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Braised Pork in Brown Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Braised Pork in Brown Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Braised Pork in Brown Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Select water over other products. Soda and coffee, when ingested in small amounts, aren't that bad. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body's health and helps it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really reducing your weight and becoming really healthy.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to braised pork in brown sauce recipe. To make braised pork in brown sauce you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Braised Pork in Brown Sauce:
- Provide 250 g of pork belly.
- Use 2 of small potato.
- Get 1 of carotte.
- Use 2 slice of ginger.
- You need 2 of spring onion.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of cooking wine.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- Provide 2 of anises.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon.
- Get 1 tsp of potato starch.
Instructions to make Braised Pork in Brown Sauce:
- Cut the pork, potato, carrot in one bite size, slice the ginger, cut the white part of the spring onion, save the green part for decoration later..
- Heat the pot with a little bit oil, add ginger, white part of spring onion, anise and cinnamon, stir frying until they smell fantastic. Add the pork belly, stir frying with middle heat, until a bit golden brown, and the grease of the meat starting come out..
- Add the soy sauce, cooking wine, salt, sugar, stir frying for evenly color the meat. Add hot water to cover the meat. Cover the lid, braise them with low heat..
- Stew the meat for 40 minutes, then the water should be at the half height of meat(during this first 40 minutes, if you find the water decreased a lot, you should add more hot water, if there are too much water, open the lid and braise them with middle or high heat to evaporate the water) add potato and carrots, stir them a bit, cover the lid keep braising for 20 Minutes.
- After 20 Minutes you should see the potato are a bit transparent, test them with your fork, if it's very easy to put the fork inside the potato then it's perfectly done!.
- Check the sauce, if you have a lot of sauce and they are super watery, open the lid and let them concentrate a bit, if still watery, mix potato starch with 1 or 2 tsp of water, add to the sauce, mix quickly, then you should get creamy, rich sauce..
- Add the chopped spring onion at the top, and enjoy!.
Reduce the heat to a simmer. This one pot Braised Pork or French ragout (Blanquette) is the perfect autumn dish to try. This recipe use a braising technique (a mix of lightly brown meats. These simple braised pork chops are flavored with a tangy sauce. Ingredients for the braised chops include garlic, brown sugar, onion, and mustard.
If you find this Braised Pork in Brown Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.