Recipe of Homemade 100% Whole Grain German Rye Loaf Bread
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 100% Whole Grain German Rye Loaf Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 100% Whole Grain German Rye Loaf Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn't something people decide to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are conscientious you'll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Be wise when you do your grocery shopping. If you make smart choices when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a minute: you don't want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your apartment and make something from your kitchen. Your home should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you pick out something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to 100% whole grain german rye loaf bread recipe. To cook 100% whole grain german rye loaf bread you only need 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare 100% Whole Grain German Rye Loaf Bread:
- Get of Rye Sourdough:.
- Get 255 g of whole grain rye flour.
- Prepare 255 g of warm water.
- Take 25 g of rye sourdough starter.
- Get 2.5 g of salt.
- Get of Main Dough:.
- Get 370 g of whole grain rye flour.
- Take 11 g of salt.
- Get 20 g of molasses or honey.
- You need 260 g of warm water.
- Use of Optional mix-ins:.
- Prepare 100 g of toasted sunflower seeds, flaxseeds, dried fruits, etc. (or mix).
Steps to make 100% Whole Grain German Rye Loaf Bread:
- (Day 1) Mix all ingredients for rye sourdough. Cover well and let ferment for 20-24 hours at room temperature. It should become frothy and bubbly..
- (Day 2) In a large bowl, measure out the rye flour, salt and molasses/honey for the main dough. Place rye sourdough from day 1 on top and pour over warm water. Mix with your hands or a sturdy wet spatula for about 5 minutes. It's VERY sticky and more like a "paste" than a dough - you won't be able to knead..
- When well mixed, add any mix-ins and incorporate evenly into the dough by mixing an additional 2 minutes or so..
- My dough looked like this after everything is finished..
- Grease a bread loaf pan with butter or oil and dust with flour. Another option is to line with parchment paper..
- Put in the dough and gently press into the loaf pan. Even out the top with a scraper or your hands..
- Dust top with flour (I used fine ground rye flour)..
- Let rise at room temperature (24°C/75°F) for 2 hours (it's okay if the temperature is not exactly that). It should rise up to the top of the loaf pan..
- While dough is rising, preheat oven to 250C/480F. Put a steam pan at the bottom rack of the oven when preheating for throwing in some boiling water for steam later. Prepare a kettle of boiling water as well..
- After the dough had risen, make a crisscross pattern on the top by gently pressing down with the edge of a pastry card or something similar. (about 5 mm or 1/4 inch or so deep)..
- Total baking time is 70 minutes.... Bake at 250C/480F for 10 minutes with steam. Then remove/release steam and turn temperature down to 200C/400F and bake for another 30 minutes. Remove the bread from its tin and put back in the oven for a final 30 minutes. Removing the bread from the pan lets the sides brown up into a nicer color..
- Let cool completely before slicing (its still cooking when you pull it out of the oven!), preferably waiting until the next day to let the flavors develop..
If you find this 100% Whole Grain German Rye Loaf Bread recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.