Recipe of Favorite Nasi Goreng
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nasi Goreng recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nasi Goreng recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. Working out at the gym isn't something people make time for when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Be smart when you do your food shopping. If you make smart choices when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a second: you don't want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your house and make something from your kitchen. Fill your cupboards with nutritious foods. This way—even if you choose something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don't forget that health isn't only about just how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to nasi goreng recipe. You can cook nasi goreng using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Nasi Goreng:
- Provide of For the spice paste :.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, peeled.
- Provide 2 of shallots, peeled.
- Use 3 of bird eye chilies.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of shrimp paste (optional).
- Get of For the stir fry :.
- Take of Cooked long grain rice (this must be cold).
- Provide 2 tbsp of vegetable oil plus extra for frying the eggs.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts, cut into a dice.
- You need 4 of beaten eggs.
- Take 1 tsp of chicken powder.
- Provide 3 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Provide of For the garnish :.
- Take 1/2 of cucumber, slices.
- Take 1 half of Cherry tomatoes, cut in a half.
- Get 1 of spring onion, roughly chopped.
- Use 1-2 of fried eggs.
- You need Handful of crispy shallots.
- Prepare Handful of prawn crackers.
Steps to make Nasi Goreng:
- Cook the long grain rice. Let it cool and and put aside..
- For the spice paste, blend all of the spice ingredients together using mortar and pestle or chopper or food processor. Set aside..
- For the stir fry, heat the oil in a wok over a high heat until shimmering hot then add the beaten eggs, make it like a scramble eggs and set aside. Using the remaining oil in the wok, add the chicken and fry for a minute or so, then add the spice paste and the scramble eggs and stir well, cooking for 4-5 minutes..
- Add the cooked rice and stir until its all been incorporated. Season with sweet soy sauce and chicken stock powder, to taste..
- Heat a little of oil in frying pan over a medium heat and fry the egg and cooked to your liking..
- To serve, put the rice in a plate, place the cucumber, tomatoes and crackers on the side of the rice, then place the egg on top, sprinkle with chopped spring onion and crispy shallots..
If you find this Nasi Goreng recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.