Recipe of Favorite Mike's 5 Way Juicy Prime Rib
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's 5 Way Juicy Prime Rib recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's 5 Way Juicy Prime Rib recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn't have to be hard. If you are diligent you'll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Water is the best drinks out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a terrible idea. Using them for your sole source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. When you decide on water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really slimming down and getting healthy.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indication of your health levels. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to mike's 5 way juicy prime rib recipe. To make mike's 5 way juicy prime rib you only need 33 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's 5 Way Juicy Prime Rib:
- Use of ● For The Prime Rib.
- Provide 1 (12 lb) of Prime Rib [bone in - room temp - twined].
- Use of ● For The Rub [you may need to double].
- Provide as needed of Garlic Olive Oil o to coat rib].
- Provide 2 tbsp of Worshestershire Sauce.
- Get 1/3 Cup of Extra Fine Minced Garlic [jarred].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Dried Rosemary.
- Use 1 tbsp of Dried Thyme.
- Provide of ● For The Options [all as needed].
- Prepare of Au Jus Sauce [be sure to make extra].
- Get of Leidenheimer Bread [preferred if you can find it].
- Provide of Large Soft Sub Rolls.
- Prepare of Sliced Swiss Cheese.
- Get of Thin Sliced Green Bell Peppers.
- Get of Thin Sliced Mushrooms.
- Prepare of Thin Sliced Vidalia Onions.
- Provide of Thin Sliced Red Onions.
- Provide of Thin Shredded Lettuce.
- Use of Thin Sliced Tomatoes.
- Provide of Thin Sliced Dill Pickles.
- Prepare of Sliced Banana Peppers.
- Prepare of Horseradish Sauce.
- Use of Garlic Butter & Frying Oil.
- Use of Fresh Rosemary Sprigs [prime rib garnish].
- You need of Fresh Flat Parsley [prime rib garnish].
- Provide of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce.
- You need of Thick Brown Gravy.
- Provide of ● For The Kitchen Equipment.
- Take 1 of LG Disposable Pan.
- Provide 1 of Lifted Rack.
- Get 1 of Digital Meat Thermometer.
Steps to make Mike's 5 Way Juicy Prime Rib:
- Bring your 12 lb prime rib to room temperature..
- Make your dry rub and whisk..
- Coat prime rib with garlic olive oil and coat well with seasonings..
- Roast at 400° covered for 15 minutes on a lifted rack then 20 minutes per pound at 325°. You'll want an internal temperature of 120° for rare. Pictured is rare. Allow to sit for 20 minutes covered then serve..
- Create your Au Jus for dipping. Be sure to make extra for Roast Beef Sandwiches and Po Boys. Just use your drippings and McCormick easy Au Jus mix. Substitute half of water called for with beef stock. It's a little salty. That's why no salt is added to the rub..
- Sliced roast beef sandwich with horseradish, grilled onions, grilled peppers, mushrooms and swiss cheese on toasted rolls. Serve with hot Au Jus for dipping..
- BBQ Roast Beef sandwich pictured with Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce, fresh red and white onions and crispy pickles on toasted rolls. Cole Slaw goes great on these as well. Today we took the cheaters way out and added KFC Cole Slaw to some.😊.
- Toasted Roast Beef Po Boys pictured with grilled onions & bell peppers, brown gravy, fresh crispy thin sliced lettuce, banana peppers, pickles and firm tomatoes. Serve on Leidenheimer bread if at all possible. It's made only in New Orleans but they ship. Serve with hot Au Jus for dipping..
- Traditional Old Sober [or yakimein] Soup pictured. See my detailed recipie if interested. It's a delicious New Orleans creation..
- Consider serving with creamed spinach, stacked baked potatoes or corn on the cob. Anyway you do it - as always - enjoy! Garnish with fresh rosemary..
If you find this Mike's 5 Way Juicy Prime Rib recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.