Recipe of Award-winning Spicy Penne Pasta
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Spicy Penne Pasta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Penne Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Penne Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn't always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn't something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. Making good decisions when buying groceries means that you'll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and cook what you have in the cupboards. Make sure that what you already have is healthy. This way—even if you pick out something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to spicy penne pasta recipe. To make spicy penne pasta you only need 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Penne Pasta:
- Use 3 of cups, boiled Penne pasta.
- Provide 4 of boiled red tomatoes and make paste in grinder.
- Use 1 of tbsp, chopped garlic.
- Use 4 of , chopped mushrooms.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped spinach.
- Get 2 tbsp of sweet corn.
- Get 2 tbsp of chopped capsicum.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Oregano.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Basil pwd.
- Use 1/3 tsp of Pepper powder.
- Provide 3 tbsp of crumbled cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red chilli sauce.
- Take of to.
- You need of Salt as required.
- Use 2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare of Green onion leaves to garnish.
Instructions to make Spicy Penne Pasta:
- Heat oil in a pan. Add chopped garlic. Saute for half min. Add all veggies, chilli flakes, salt and pepper..
- Sauté, for 2 min to keep veggies crunchy. Mix well red tomato paste, boiled pasta, oregano, basil with the veggies cover and cook for 1 min. Add hot chilli sauce and mix well..
- Bring down from the flame,garnish with cheese, chopped green onion leave and butter(optional). Penne pasta is ready to serve. Thanks.
If you find this Spicy Penne Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.