Recipe of Award-winning Greek Grilled Cheese
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Greek Grilled Cheese recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Greek Grilled Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Greek Grilled Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn't often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn't something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn't have to be hard. If you are conscientious you'll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Run the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Most people will decide to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don't ignore that health isn't only about how much you weigh. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to greek grilled cheese recipe. To cook greek grilled cheese you need 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Greek Grilled Cheese:
- Take of Robust.
- Provide 2 slice of Potato Bread.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Provide 2 slice of Fresh Tomato.
- Get 1 slice of Deli Sliced Smoked Gouda Cheese.
- Prepare 1 slice of Deli Thick Sliced Butterkase Cheese.
- Prepare 5 of Baby Spinach Leaves.
Steps to make Greek Grilled Cheese:
- In medium pan, pour 2 tablespoons olive oil, heat on low/medium..
- Sandwhich is prepped as follows....
- 1 slice potato bread..
- Thick slice butterkase cheese on top of bread..
- Put 2 slices of fresh tomato on top of butterkase cheese..
- Put spinach leaves on top of tomato slices..
- Put sliced smoked gouda slice on top of spinach leaves..
- Place top piece of potato bread on top..
- Cook in olive oil in medium pan on low/medium heat until both sides are gold and crispy, add olive oil to pan when needed..
If you find this Greek Grilled Cheese recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.