Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Low-Carb Fajitas
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Low-Carb Fajitas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low-Carb Fajitas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low-Carb Fajitas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you'll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Take the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren't the only signal of your lifestyle choices. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to low-carb fajitas recipe. You can have low-carb fajitas using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Low-Carb Fajitas:
- Provide of skinless chicken breasts.
- Provide of ground cumin.
- Provide of fresh coriander.
- You need of fresh lemon juice.
- Get of Nando's peri peri sauce (medium).
- You need of brown onion, diced.
- Prepare of tomatoes, diced.
- Use of iceberg lettuce.
Steps to make Low-Carb Fajitas:
- Dice or cut into strips the 2 chicken breasts..
- Coat the chicken with cumin, coriander, lemon juice and peri peri sauce - set aside to marinade(can be done a few hours beforehand for a more intense flavour).
- Begin preparing the sides while the chicken marinades - dice tomatoes & onions, begin separating lettuce cusps..
- After the chicken has sat for 5-10 minutes begin to cook on medium heat in a frying pan until there is a slight char..
- Serve in a lettuce cusp with sides such as salsa etc - replace tasty cheese with cottage cheese for a healthier option..
Nice low-carb fajitas are very easy to make. You will need fresh chopped onions and peppers along with steak, preferably skirt or sirloin. Then you will make homemade fajita seasoning using chili. You can also serve up this shrimp low carb fajitas on lettuce wraps. Those work really well too as The reasons I left the end piece on the shrimp for these sheet pan low carb fajitas is because it looks.
If you find this Low-Carb Fajitas recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.