How to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Pork Pot Roast Roasted Potatoes & Candied Carrots
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pork Pot Roast Roasted Potatoes & Candied Carrots recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Pot Roast Roasted Potatoes & Candied Carrots recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn't constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn't something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. Making good decisions when shopping for food means that you'll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a second: you don't want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and use what you already have. Fill your cupboards with wholesome foods. This way—even if you choose something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to pork pot roast roasted potatoes & candied carrots recipe. To cook pork pot roast roasted potatoes & candied carrots you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pork Pot Roast Roasted Potatoes & Candied Carrots:
- Use of Pot Roast.
- Get of Pork Roast.
- Prepare of Onion Soup Mix.
- Prepare of Water.
- Get of Roasted Potatoes.
- Get of Potatoes (diced).
- Take of Canola Oil.
- Provide of Steakhouse Seasoning (to taste).
- Use of Candied Carrots.
- Use of Carrots (peeled and chopped).
- Get of Butter.
- You need of Brown Sugar (or to taste).
Instructions to make Pork Pot Roast Roasted Potatoes & Candied Carrots:
- Put pork roast ( i like to use pork carnitas) into slow cooker. Mix together envelope of onion soup mix and water and pour over roast then cook on low for 8-10..
- When you have about an hour and a half left pre heat oven to 350°F..
- Dice potatoes and put into large mixing bowl. Add oil and toss then add seasoning and toss again..
- Grease 8x8 baking dish. Pour potatoes into baking dish and cook for 1 hour or until tender..
- Bring water to boil in medium sauce pan. Add chopped carrots and boil for 30 minutes or until tender..
- Drain carrots return to pan and add butter. stir until butter is melted then add brown sugar and stir until disolved and evenly coated..
- Dish up and enjoy..
Remove the foil and place the pork in the roasting tin, nestling in between the veg. Sprinkle the pork with salt, pepper, and rosemary. Toss the potatoes and carrots with the olive oil, sprinkle with salt, and place in the pan around the pork. A stick-to-your-ribs hearty and oh so satisfying meal the whole family will enjoy! A classic recipe that will remind you of home.
If you find this Pork Pot Roast Roasted Potatoes & Candied Carrots recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.