How to Make Super Quick Homemade Bacon Cheddar Broccoli Soup
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Bacon Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Bacon Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn't something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Drink water, not other drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a terrible idea. It is, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Ingesting water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat gross diet foods. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren't the only signal of your health levels. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to bacon cheddar broccoli soup recipe. You can have bacon cheddar broccoli soup using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bacon Cheddar Broccoli Soup:
- Take 3 ounces of butter.
- Prepare 3 ounces of flour by weight.
- Take 1 pound of broccoli flowerets -- rough chopped.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic- finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 of of red bell pepper -- small diced.
- Take 1 cup of Sweet onion -- small diced.
- Get 1 1/2 quarts of chicken stock.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of thyme.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 8 ounces of half and half.
- Use 1 cup of cheddar cheese – shredded.
- You need 5 slices of bacon cooked and diced fine.
Instructions to make Bacon Cheddar Broccoli Soup:
- Over a medium heat add the butter then the flour and stir constantly and cook for 3 minutes to make a white roux. (This will thicken the soup) Set aside..
- Simmer the broccoli, garlic, red bell pepper, onions and seasoning in chicken stock until tender. About 20 minutes.
- Whisk in the white roux until incorporated, stir and simmer for fifteen minutes..
- Puree the soup with hand blender, food processor or blender; start off slow so that you do not burn yourself..
- Return the soup to the stove and bring to a simmer and add cheese and half and half until melted..
- Add in the chopped bacon.
- Adjust seasoning and serve.
If you find this Bacon Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.