Easiest Way to Prepare Ultimate Thai green chicken curry
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Thai green chicken curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai green chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai green chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are persistent you'll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Go up the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day--can be a great improvement to your system.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don't ignore that health isn't only about how much you weigh. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to thai green chicken curry recipe. To cook thai green chicken curry you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai green chicken curry:
- Provide 2 of small-medium potatoes, cut into chunks.
- Provide 100 grams of green beans.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Take 2 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Get 1-2 of green chillies, slit.
- Get 2 tablespoons of Thai green curry.
- You need 400 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 2 teaspoons of fish sauce.
- Use 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Provide 400 grams of chicken breast, cut into chunks.
- Use 1 of Zest of lime.
- Take Handful of Basil leaves.
Instructions to make Thai green chicken curry:
- Boil potatoes for 5 minutes. Add green beans and cook for an additional 3 minutes. They should be tender but not too soft. Drain and set aside..
- In a wok, heat some oil and add garlic and chillies. Do not let it brown. Add the curry paste and stir for a few seconds. Pour in coconut milk and let it come to a bubble..
- Add fish sauce and balance with sugar. Then add chicken pieces. Turn down the heat to simmer and cook covered for about 8 minutes till the chicken is cooked..
- Stir the potatoes and beans in and add lime zest. Finish off by adding the basil. Serve hot with rice..
The curry paste itself, made here with fresh cilantro stems, lemongrass, shallot, chilies, and ginger, is a treat to inhale. Green curry is usually made with chicken or beef, but also with fish dumplings. Our recipe uses the classic addition of chicken and has all the easy instructions A perfect balance of salty, spicy, sweet, and sour, this aromatic Thai green curry is beautiful over jasmine rice, or for a fiber-rich dish, use. In this Thai green curry chicken recipe (แกงเขียวหวานไก่) you'll find step by step instructions about how to make authentic home style Thai green curry. We'll first pound the green curry paste by hand, clean and chop the chicken, and boil it with rich coconut cream.
If you find this Thai green chicken curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.