Easiest Way to Prepare Speedy Kwetiau Goreng (Fried Rice-flat Noodle) - Indonesia
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Kwetiau Goreng (Fried Rice-flat Noodle) - Indonesia recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kwetiau Goreng (Fried Rice-flat Noodle) - Indonesia recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kwetiau Goreng (Fried Rice-flat Noodle) - Indonesia recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you'll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Walk up the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day--can be a great improvement to your system.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indication of your healthfulness. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to kwetiau goreng (fried rice-flat noodle) - indonesia recipe. You can cook kwetiau goreng (fried rice-flat noodle) - indonesia using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kwetiau Goreng (Fried Rice-flat Noodle) - Indonesia:
- Prepare 1 of plate of Kwetiau noodle.
- Get 1/4 cup of water.
- Use 3 tbs of cooking oil.
- Use 1 of egg.
- You need of <>Ground seasoning:.
- Prepare 1 clove of onion.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of peace of candlenut.
- Use of Bird eye chili if you like.
- Get of <>as much as you want of (you can skip tho):.
- Take of Bok choy.
- Get of Cabbage.
- Provide of Carrot.
- Get of Sausages/meat ball/cooked chicken meat/cooked seafood.
- Take of Sweet soy sauce (usually I use 2-3 tbs).
- Take of Tomato sauce (usually 1-2 tbs).
- Take of Chopped celery.
Steps to make Kwetiau Goreng (Fried Rice-flat Noodle) - Indonesia:
- If you have dried kwetiau noodle, prepare it as the instruction on the packaging. If you have the fresh one, make sure you separate it each other (not stick each other) by soak it in cold water..
- Cut off the vegetables, sausages, meatball and the chicken. Cut the carrot into slices..
- Heat the cooking oil and stir fry the ground seasoning.
- Set aside the seasoning before it totally cooked then add the egg and stir-fry.
- Add the carrot first and then other vegetables, sausages/meatball/chicken/seafood, the noodle, sweet soy sauce, tomato sauce and water.
- After a while, add the celery, evaluate the taste. You can add cucumber as garnish..
- Enjoy it and welcome to Indonesia :).
If you find this Kwetiau Goreng (Fried Rice-flat Noodle) - Indonesia recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.