Easiest Way to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Yellow Chinese Fried Rice
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Yellow Chinese Fried Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Yellow Chinese Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yellow Chinese Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn't have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Run the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. This isn't as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to yellow chinese fried rice recipe. To make yellow chinese fried rice you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Yellow Chinese Fried Rice:
- You need of long grain rice.
- Provide of sugar.
- Prepare of salt.
- Take of chicken powder.
- Provide of white pepper.
- Use of vegetable oil.
- Get of yellow food coloring.
- Use of water.
- Provide of chopped onion.
- Prepare of each green onion sprig.
- You need of meat of choice (seafood, pork, chicken).
Steps to make Yellow Chinese Fried Rice:
- First wash your rice thoroughly.
- Then cook rice normally add all the ingredients except for the onion, green onion, and meat.
- After the rice is done cooking allow it to cool to room temperature.
- In a wok or large skillet medium high heat add 2 tablespoons of oil and cook onions for about a 1-2 minutes.
- Next add in meat of choice and continue to move food around so it won't stick to pan.
- Next add in yellow rice and continue to mix and move around.
- Add 2 tablespoons of water and green onions. Mix around for another 1-2 minutes.
If you find this Yellow Chinese Fried Rice recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.