Easiest Way to Make Ultimate Dijon Roasted Potatoes
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dijon Roasted Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dijon Roasted Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn't always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are diligent you'll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Water is the most effective beverage out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a bad idea. Getting all your hydration from them is a terrible idea. When you choose water over other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Water is typically one of the keys to really slimming down and getting healthy.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to dijon roasted potatoes recipe. To cook dijon roasted potatoes you only need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Dijon Roasted Potatoes:
- Take 5 lb of red potatoes; quartered.
- Provide 3/4 oz of rosemary; minced.
- Get 1 tbsp of thyme; minced.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Get 1/2 cup of dijon mustard.
- You need 1/4 cup of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Get 1 of roasted red bell pepper; julienne.
- Use 1 of roasted yellow bell pepper; julienne.
- Prepare 1 of roasted orange bell pepper; julienne.
- Prepare 3 of jalapenos; thin half moons.
- Get 3 of handfuls baby spinach.
- Prepare 1 of vegetable oil; to cover.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Dijon Roasted Potatoes:
- Toss potatoes with enough vegetable oil to cover. Season with half of the dried herbs and spices, salt, and pepper..
- Roast at 400° approximately 40-45 minutes or until potatoes are caramelized and fork tender..
- Combine mayo, mustard, vinegar, and the remaining spices. Whisk to incorporate..
- Combine roasted potatoes, roasted peppers, jalapenos, and spinach in a large mixing bowl. Toss. Add dressing. Toss..
- Variations; Chives, scallions, parsley, mustard, horseradish, corn, bacon, shallots, habanero, cheese, chipotle salsa, arugala, cilantro, smoked paprika.
These easy oven roasted potatoes with dijon dressing are an easy and delicious side dish for any weeknight meal. These are crispy potato wedges have a perfectly crispy skin but a soft inside - they. These rosemary dijon roasted potatoes are a delicious savory side. They make a great alternative to the traditional butter roasted potatoes. Add them to your dinner plans!
If you find this Dijon Roasted Potatoes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.