Easiest Way to Make Ultimate Avocado on toast
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Avocado on toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Avocado on toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn't something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn't have to be hard. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Drink water, not other drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a horrible idea. Getting all of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Having water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Productive weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water consumption.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indicator of your health levels. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to avocado on toast recipe. You can have avocado on toast using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Avocado on toast:
- You need 1 of big ripe avocado mashed.
- Provide 1 tbsp of spring onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mixed herbs.
- Provide 1/8 tsp of garlic paste.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Get 1 tbsp of finely chopped parsley.
- You need 4 slices of sour dough bread.
- Prepare Handful of cherry tomatoes sliced.
- Use 1 tsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 of big pinch salt.
- You need 1 of big pinch oregano.
Steps to make Avocado on toast:
- For the avocado mash/guacamole cut the avocado, remove the seeds & scrape the flesh with a spoon into a mixing bowl, then add finely chopped spring onions, garlic, mix herbs, salt, pepper, lemon juice, chilli flakes & parsley and mix well using a fork..
- Toast the bread in a bread toaster/griller, apply some butter if required..
- Slice the cherry tomatoes into half, marinate them in balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper & oregano for 15 minutes..
- Top the toasted bread with guacamole & marinated tomatoes & serve..
But I love experimenting with new healthy avocado toast recipe flavors and testing. This perfect avocado toast recipe is simple - all you need is good toasted bread, avocado, lemon Love avocado toast? Avocado toast these days, well, it's gone mainstream. But that doesn't mean we should take it for granted. Avocados are a water-hungry crop, and with drought conditions being what they are, this.
If you find this Avocado on toast recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.