Easiest Way to Make Super Quick Homemade Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super difficult. If you are persistent you'll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Go up the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to creamy broccoli potato soup recipe. To make creamy broccoli potato soup you only need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup:
- Get of broccoli (300 g).
- Take of large potato (100-150 g).
- You need of small onion.
- Get of nutmeg.
- Use of vegetable broth.
- You need of milk.
- Take of Slivered almonds.
- You need of grated Parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup:
- Chop up the broccoli and potatoes, and slice the onions.
- Melt butter or heat oil in a pot. Sauté the onions on medium low until very soft..
- Add the potatoes and broccoli, sauté briefly to cost in oil, and nutmeg & a couple pinches of salt. Pour in the broth and bring to a boil..
- Turn to low, cover pot lightly with lid and simmer for 10-15 minutes until potatoes are soft. Then turn into a purée with a stick blender or mixer..
- Mix in milk, and adjust salt to taste. Add more nutmeg if you like too..
- Toast the almonds lightly in s dry frying pan..
- For a little extra decoration, steam or boil a couple small pieces of broccoli in a separate pot. Chill in cold water.
- Serve soup into bowls and garnish with the little pieces of broccoli and toasted almonds. Sprinkle with a bit if freshly grated Parmesan and pepper to taste..
Produced by: Jenny Woodward Read the story here. Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup weather to be exact. This soup is great because it uses potatoes to add a creamy texture so no heavy cream is necessary. This healthy soup recipe is vegan, gluten free and grain free. It also freezes well and it's budget friendly.
If you find this Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.