Steps to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Mike's, "All Man's Carnivore Cutting Board"
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's, "All Man's Carnivore Cutting Board" recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's, "All Man's Carnivore Cutting Board" recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Go up the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? So many people pick the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don't forget that health isn't only about how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to mike's, "all man's carnivore cutting board" recipe. You can cook mike's, "all man's carnivore cutting board" using 31 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's, "All Man's Carnivore Cutting Board":
- Provide of Meats.
- Get of Baby Back Rib Slab.
- Prepare of Smoked Beef Sausage Link [or, andouille sausage + 1 tablespoon dry rub].
- Use of Dry Rub [reserve 2 tablespoons].
- Prepare of Packed Brown Sugar.
- You need of Green Chilie Powder [Hatch Or Jalapeño].
- Take of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Get of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Get of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare of Chilie Powder.
- Provide of Rubbed Dried Thyme.
- Prepare of Granulated Salt.
- Take of Season Salt.
- Use of Cumin.
- Provide of Braise.
- Take of White Wine.
- Take of Fresh Minced Garlic.
- Take of Of Your Reserved Dry Rub.
- Provide of Breads & Spreads.
- Use of Warm Fresh French Bread.
- You need of Honey Butter [room temp - see recipe below].
- Provide of Salted Butter [room temp].
- Take of Garlic Butter [room temp].
- Take of Options.
- Take of Additional Meats & Cheeses.
- Provide of Various Mustards.
- Provide of Kitchen Equipment.
- You need of Wooden Cutting Boards.
- You need of Tinfoil.
- Provide of large Knife.
- Get of Set Tongs.
Steps to make Mike's, "All Man's Carnivore Cutting Board":
- Mix your dry rub seasonings..
- Rinse your ribs and coat them liberally with your rub but reserve 2 tablespoons to lightly coat your sausage link and add to your braise sauce. Pat it on tightly. Reverse and coat the opposite side liberally. Hit the sides as well..
- Wrap your ribs in tinfoil shiny side down. Then, double wrap it in tinfoil. Seal her up tightly..
- Rinse your sausage link and lightly sprinkle sausage with one of your 1 tablespoon reserved rub. This step is optional since some men are meat purists and only like plain old beef or pork sausage. No additives. But, it's your decision. ;0)p.
- Wrap your sausage in tin foil. No need to double wrap in tinfoil or add any braise. But, wrap her up tightly..
- Refrigerate both for 1 hour..
- Preheat your oven to 225°..
- Make your braise. Just 1/2 cup white wine - 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic and 1 tablespoon reserved rub. Heat mix up in the microwave and mix well..
- Carefully open your refrigerated ribs and pour your warmed braise fluid into it. Seal her back up well. You'll want these ribs to steam themselves. Shake her up once to fully re-spread your braise over your ribs..
- Place both ribs and sausage in 225° oven. Ribs will bake for 2 1/2 hours. Sausage will only cook for 1 hour..
- Pull sausage after 1 hour of cooking. Refrigerate it..
- After 2 1/2 hours of baking - pull your ribs out of oven and out of your tinfoil. Save your braise inside tinfoil to coat your ribs and sausage while grilling/charring them..
- Heat your cleaned grill to high and spray with non stick spray..
- Place both on grill until you can see a char and until sausage is fully reheated and slightly charred. Why? Because boys adore char on any meat. I hear it's in their DNA..
- Slice sausage in 1" pieces and slice ribs at rib edges..
- Place meats on a cutting board with small piles of cracked sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper so he can dip and season his meats as he pleases..
- Serve with barbecue sauces [Sweet Baby Ray's is a great one] to the side along with a fresh loaves of french bread and room temp honey butter and plain salted butter. Go ahead. Give him a choice. Trust me. He won't want to take the time to fetch a knife and slice his own butter. Apparently big boys off duty can tend to be pretty damned lazy..
- No utensils are needed whatsoever. Let your man tear his own bread, dip it in the room temperature butters you'll provide and, let him eat his meat, cheeses and bread by hand. By the way, here's a great, easy recipe for Honey Butter. Go ahead. Give him a slighter sweeter option. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/364116-mikes-french-honey-butter-spread.
- If you really want to impress him - have his favorite beers chilled on crushed ice right next to his meats, cheeses, butter and bread. Napkins aren't required since I understand men sincerely believe that's exactly what the good Lord gave them a lower arm for..
- Feel free to add a myriad of additional sliced meats, sliced cheeses and crackers to this cutting board. Remember, you're the boss here! Not him. But, it IS okay to make him think he is. Big dummies. 😆.
If you find this Mike's, "All Man's Carnivore Cutting Board" recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.