Steps to Make Ultimate My Family's Oden Hot Pot
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Family's Oden Hot Pot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Family's Oden Hot Pot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn't something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Water is the best drinks out there. Soda and coffee, when consumed in small amounts, aren't that bad. Getting all of your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. When you pick out water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really reducing your weight and getting healthy.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to my family's oden hot pot recipe. To cook my family's oden hot pot you only need 22 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My Family's Oden Hot Pot:
- Provide of Eggs.
- Take of Wiener sausages.
- You need of Chicken wings.
- Provide of Konnyaku.
- Prepare of Daikon radish.
- You need of Mochi kinchaku.
- Provide of Atsuage.
- Provide of Meatballs.
- Prepare of Your favorite fish cakes.
- Take of Chikuwa.
- Take of Hiraten flat fish cakes.
- Prepare of Fried fish cake with burdock root.
- Take of Tri-coloured fish cake balls.
- Take of Oden soup.
- Use of Water.
- Provide of Usukuchi soy sauce.
- Take of Sugar.
- Use of Mirin.
- Provide of Sake.
- Provide of Salt.
- Use of Japanese dashi stock powder sachets.
- Prepare of (to taste)! Love.
Steps to make My Family's Oden Hot Pot:
- Boil the eggs and peel the shells..
- Slice the daikon radish to 3 cm and round off the edges. Make crisscross incisions on the surface (for the soup to absorb easily)..
- Transfer the daikon to a plate and sprinkle water over with your hand. Cover with cling film loosely and microwave for 8 minutes (this process is for parboiling)..
- Make rough incisions with a fork on the surface of konnyaku, following "Yusu's" instructions. She's a genius..
- Punch the konnyaku surface with your fist (to soften and let it absorb more soup). Do not punch too far though..
- Cut the konnyaku like this and blanch quickly (to get rid of its particular smell)..
- Make incisions on the chicken wings..
- Put the chicken wings under the grill. I like them, so I use a lot..
- Brown like this. The excess fat will drip off..
- Put all the fish cakes in a colander. There should be a lot..
- Pour hot water to drain excess oil. Be careful not to burn yourself!.
- Arrange the prepared ingredients in a large pot and add the dashi stock sachets (put the mochi kinchaku in last because it's very soft)..
- After 10 minutes, take out the dashi stock sachets. You can use dashi stock powder. In that case, use just one sachet..
- After bringing to a boil, reduce the heat to low and simmer slowly for 1 hour. Add the mochi kinchaku just before serving..
- Skewered octopus is nice for this hot pot. My children love them when they are tender..
Try making oden at home, using your favorite ingredients. A compilation of recipes and some inspiration for What To Bake Today. I grew up in a traditional Korean family and I love that I get to introduce my homeland's cuisine to you guys. · A winter stew or hot pot is a common theme across Asian countries during colder seasons. Word Families help kids to learn ʺfamiliesʺ of words that appear. Oden is a Japanese stew made with hard-boiled eggs, daikon, fish cakes and dashi soup as ingredients.
If you find this My Family's Oden Hot Pot recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.