Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Ultimate Easy Creamy Bacon, Asparagus, Tomato Pasta with Boursin (or Cream Cheese)
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Creamy Bacon, Asparagus, Tomato Pasta with Boursin (or Cream Cheese) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Creamy Bacon, Asparagus, Tomato Pasta with Boursin (or Cream Cheese) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn't something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are conscientious you'll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home quickly and have something beneficial. Your home should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you decide on something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren't the only signal of your healthfulness. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to easy creamy bacon, asparagus, tomato pasta with boursin (or cream cheese) recipe. You can have easy creamy bacon, asparagus, tomato pasta with boursin (or cream cheese) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Creamy Bacon, Asparagus, Tomato Pasta with Boursin (or Cream Cheese):
- Prepare of pasta of choice, boiled al dente and drained (I used spaghetti this time).
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Use of bacon, cut into 1/3" pieces.
- Prepare of asparagus, woody part snapped off, and cut into 1.5-inch pieces.
- Provide of fresh cherry or grape tomatoes, halved OR 1 (15 oz.) can diced tomatoes, drained.
- Take of chopped fresh parsley OR 1 to 2 Tablespoons dried.
- Take of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need of lemon juice.
- Provide of Boursin (any flavor) or cream cheese.
- Prepare of salt.
Steps to make Easy Creamy Bacon, Asparagus, Tomato Pasta with Boursin (or Cream Cheese):
- In a large frying pan, bring 1/2 Tablespoon olive oil up to medium heat, add bacon to the pan, and render the bacon to your desired doneness. I like to render it about a third and still have some pork fat left on the bacon pieces..
- Turn heat to high, add asparagus, and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add another 1 Tablespoon of olive oil, add tomatoes, and cook the tomatoes for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Don't fear the high heat - the liquid and volume of the asparagus and tomatoes will keep things from burning..
- Add garlic and three-quarters of the parsley, stir to incorporate, and cook until garlic is translucent..
- Add pasta, lemon juice, and cheese, and stir or toss everything together. Give the cheese a minute or so to melt, stirring a couple of times in the process. At this point, you'll want to salt to taste. I used about 1/2 teaspoon. Didn't need much because of the salt from the bacon and the cheese..
- When the cheese is melted, give everything another gentle toss to make sure all the ingredients are incorporated, sprinkle the rest of the parsley on top, and enjoy! :).
This Boursin Pasta recipe is a creamy pasta dish speckled with green peas and sun-dried What Makes This Pasta with Boursin Cheese So Good? Switch up the pasta shape to long. Here is another creamy cheesy pasta dish that is easy and simple to make. I added bacon today, but you can add chicken or shrimp. One Pot Creamy Asparagus Bacon Pasta.
If you find this Easy Creamy Bacon, Asparagus, Tomato Pasta with Boursin (or Cream Cheese) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.