Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Quick Rosemary-Honey Roasted Potatoes
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Rosemary-Honey Roasted Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rosemary-Honey Roasted Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rosemary-Honey Roasted Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Be smart when you do your grocery shopping. Making good decisions when obtaining food means that you'll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and use what you have in the cupboards. Fill your pantry shelves with nutritious foods. This way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don't overlook that health isn't only about how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to rosemary-honey roasted potatoes recipe. You can have rosemary-honey roasted potatoes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Rosemary-Honey Roasted Potatoes:
- Provide of Yukon gold potatoes; quatered.
- Prepare of honey.
- Use of rosemary; minced.
- You need of onion powder.
- Provide of garlic powder.
- You need of kosher salt & black pepper.
- You need of olive oil.
Steps to make Rosemary-Honey Roasted Potatoes:
- Toss potatoes with enough oil to coat. Season with rosemary, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper..
- Roast at 400º for approximately 25 minutes or until potatoes are caramelized and easily pierced with a paring knife..
- Transfer to a large mixing bowl. Add honey and toss well..
- Variations; Asparagus, broccoli, butter, brown butter, sage, thyme, oregano, parsley, marjoram, bell peppers, green beans, cannellini, carrots, fava, white beans, cauliflower, eggplant, fennel, bacon, pancetta, chives, cayenne, feta, goat cheese, cheddar, lemon, lime, parmesean, romano, parmigiano reggiano, gruyere, gin, herbes de provence, lavender, leeks, oregano, parsnips, sweet potatoes, walnut, orange zest, pumpkin pie spice, sumac, cinnamon, rum, savory, zucchini, sherry, scallions, acorn squash, butternut squash, shallots, balsamic, red wine vinegar.
Rosemary Roasted Potatoes - the easiest and best roasted potatoes with garlic, rosemary and butter. A perfect side dish for everything! I served them with his favorite Baked Honey Barbecue Chicken thighs and he finished everything on the plate. Try this side dish, it goes well with everything! Peel the potatoes, leaving the smaller ones whole and cutting the larger ones so that they are all roughly the same size.
If you find this Rosemary-Honey Roasted Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.