Simple Way to Prepare Ultimate Breakfast: Sweet Potatoes Fries with Scrambled Eggs
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Breakfast: Sweet Potatoes Fries with Scrambled Eggs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Breakfast: Sweet Potatoes Fries with Scrambled Eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breakfast: Sweet Potatoes Fries with Scrambled Eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn't always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn't have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Climb stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. This isn't as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to breakfast: sweet potatoes fries with scrambled eggs recipe. You can have breakfast: sweet potatoes fries with scrambled eggs using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast: Sweet Potatoes Fries with Scrambled Eggs:
- Provide of large Sweet potatoes 🍠.
- Use of large eggs 🥚.
- Use of fresh tomatoes 🍅.
- Use of fresh pepper.
- You need of small onion.
- Get of Salt.
- Prepare of Canola oil got frying.
- You need of secret spice.
- Provide of Baked beans to serve.
Instructions to make Breakfast: Sweet Potatoes Fries with Scrambled Eggs:
- Wash and remove the sweet potatoes peel, slice into desired shape wash immediately and sprinkle salt and set aside.
- Heat up canola oil in a frying or a small pot for shallow frying once it’s hot, fry sweet potatoes till it’s crispy drain in a paper towel and set aside.
- Wash tomatoes, onion and pepper and diced; break eggs, add little salt and whisk and set aside.
- Heat up frying pan once it’s hot, add little canola oil and then add onion after a minute or 2 stir for about a minute.
- Add fresh tomatoes and pepper; stir and allow it fry till the water dries off and make sure to stir continuously so it doesn’t burn.
- Add little salt and secret spice, then add the whisked eggs and scramble till it’s all caked through.
- Turn off heat and serve scrambled eggs with sweet potatoes and baked beans on the side.
For a vegan version, used roasted tofu or. These fried potatoes and eggs makes an easy breakfast for two in a skillet with scrambled eggs, home fries, and olive oil. Sprinkle the eggs and potatoes with the cheese and fresh herbs, remove the skillet from the heat, and let the whole shebang rest for a few minutes until the residual heat melts. Scrambled eggs are soft, fluffy, and versatile. But what goes well with them?
If you find this Breakfast: Sweet Potatoes Fries with Scrambled Eggs recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.