Simple Way to Prepare Ultimate Homemade Ham & Vegetable Soup
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Ham & Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Ham & Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Be wise when you do your grocery shopping. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and make what you already have. Your home should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. In this way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to homemade ham & vegetable soup recipe. You can cook homemade ham & vegetable soup using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade Ham & Vegetable Soup:
- Get 2 of 32- oz.containers of chickin broth.
- Use 1 of 28-oz. can of diced tomatoes.
- Take 1 large of onion- peeled- chopped.
- You need 1 of 2 # bag of frozen mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 1 cup of leftover ham broth ( from your ham you have already made).
- Provide 3 cup of chopped ham.
- Take 3 medium of potatoes - peeled- chopped.
- Prepare 2 cup of chopped celery.
- Provide 3 cup of chopped cabbage.
- Get 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 6 cup of water.
- Use 1 cup of corn.
- Get 1 cup of lima beans.
Instructions to make Homemade Ham & Vegetable Soup:
- Bring water, ham broth , chicken broth to a boil.In a good size stock pot..
- Meanwhile chop all of you veggies.When it comes back to a boil. Add all of your chopped veggies, frozen bag of vegetables, parsley. Salt and pepper to your taste.Bring back to a boil. Simmer on medium high heat for a about 45 min. Check for doneness.....
- This makes pretty much. So I keep some to eat. Put the rest in containers or freezer bags. Freeze for another day. Just thaw warm up and enjoy. Simmer about 45 min. On medium high heat.Check for doneness..
If you find this Homemade Ham & Vegetable Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.