Simple Way to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Warm Spiced Mulled Wine
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Warm Spiced Mulled Wine recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Warm Spiced Mulled Wine recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn't always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn't have to be hard. If you are diligent you'll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. Think for a minute: you don't want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and cook what you have on hand. Make sure that what you already have is healthful. This makes it effortless to have a good meal--even if you want something junky--because you'll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you'd buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren't the only signal of your healthfulness. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to warm spiced mulled wine recipe. You can cook warm spiced mulled wine using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Warm Spiced Mulled Wine:
- Use of wine.
- Prepare of bottle red wine. A dryer wine works best. 750ml bottle.
- Prepare of brandy.
- Provide of honey.
- Prepare of ground cloves.
- Use of orange.
- Use of allspice.
- Provide of apples.
- You need of cinnamon sticks.
Instructions to make Warm Spiced Mulled Wine:
- In a slow cooker set on low or a stock pot on low-medium heat pour in bottle of wine and brandy. Cover crock pot while simmering..
- In a small bowl mix honey, cloves, allspice. Stir until spices seem to blend in well..
- Slice orange in thin slices. Core apples and also cut into thin slices..
- Add fruit and honey and cinnamon sticks to wine. Mix well..
- Let wine simmer for 1 hour in either cooking method being utilized. After one hour set to keep warm or simmer..
- Serve this beautifully flavored and fragrant wine warm..
- You may place fruit slices and a cinnamon stick in each wine glass..
- Use an inexpensive wine for this. A burgundy, merlot or cabernet sauvigon are what I recommend..
- Enjoy your festivities!.
- Recipe by taylor68too..
- This makes about 6 servings per bottle. You can easily double or triple the recipe..
Halve the vanilla pod lengthways and add to the pan, then stir in just enough red wine to cover the sugar. Let this simmer until the sugar has completely dissolved into the. Mulling spices: These vary in mulled wine from country to country, but whole cloves and star anise are my favorites, plus perhaps a few cardamom pods. Serve warm in heatproof mugs, topped with your favorite garnishes. Full ingredient amounts/instructions listed in the recipe below.
If you find this Warm Spiced Mulled Wine recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.