Simple Way to Make Super Quick Homemade Breakfast Avocado toast
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Breakfast Avocado toast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Breakfast Avocado toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breakfast Avocado toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Run the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indication of your healthfulness. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to breakfast avocado toast recipe. You can have breakfast avocado toast using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Breakfast Avocado toast:
- Use 2-4 slices of whole/multigrain bread of your choice, toasted.
- Prepare 1 of ripe avocado, scooped and mashed.
- Get 1 of medium garlic clove, minced.
- Use 1/2 tsp of fresh grated ginger.
- Prepare of Fresh squeezed lemon juice, few drops to hold the avocado color.
- Provide of Fresh, organic strawberries, rinsed.
Steps to make Breakfast Avocado toast:
- Cut open the avocado, carefully remove seed, scoop out with a spoon into a bowl..
- Add the minced garlic, the grated ginger & lemon juice to the avocado and mash together to a slightly creamy texture..
- Toast bread and cut strawberries as you wish - the strawberries help tame the ginger spice for my daughter..
- Spread avocado mixture onto toast. Enjoy!.
- The strawberries can be enjoyed on top of the toast, they helped sweeten the spicy ginger for my daughter, or on the side for a fresh kick!.
Healthy avocado toast is super easy to make and makes the perfect addition to any breakfast or an anytime snack! Avocado toast has become my new favorite breakfast/snack. It's a simple healthy protein-packed breakfast, snack or even light meal! Crispy bread topped with perfectly seasoned smashed avocado and your choice of toppings. These nine avocado toast recipes from Delish.com are totally satisfying.
If you find this Breakfast Avocado toast recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.