Simple Way to Make Favorite Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Climb stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day--can be a great boost to your system.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to hamburger steak with whisky peppercorn sauce recipe. You can cook hamburger steak with whisky peppercorn sauce using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce:
- Get of Burgers.
- Provide 1/2 kg of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Take to taste of salt and pepper.
- Use of Sauce.
- Get 60 ml of whisky (double shot).
- You need 2 tsp of crushed black peppercorns.
- Use 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- Provide 1/2 cup of cream.
- Take as needed of olive oil or other vegetable oil.
Steps to make Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce:
- In a bowl, combine burger ingredients and mix well. Optionally let rest in the refrigerator an hour or so to let spices combine..
- Divide meat into patties 1½ cm thick. Heat oil in a skillet on medium heat. Cover and fry patties until done, with internal temperature of about 65–70°C (150–160°F), about 4 minutes per side. Set aside..
- Deglaze the pan with the whisky under medium-high heat, scraping the bits from the bottom. Let it simmer rapidly until it has reduced slightly, about one minute. Add broth and let it simmer for 2–3 minutes until it reduces to about half..
- Lower heat to medium. Add cream and crushed peppercorns. Let it simmer for 1–2 minutes until sauce thickens. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Serve burgers topped with sauce..
A cream based Pepper Sauce is kicked up with some Rib Eye steak in this BBQ Pit Boys easy to do recipe. ▷ All Our Recipes. Great recipe for Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce. The sauce here has proved rich and flavourful, the whisky adding a smoky note. The sauce should probably work just as well for steaks and roasts too. To make the peppercorn sauce, heat a large knob of butter in a frying pan and cook half the shallots until soft and golden.
If you find this Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.