Recipe of Ultimate Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you'll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Go up the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. This isn't as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day--can be a great improvement to your system.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indication of your health levels. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to mike's low carb/calorie vegetable beef soup recipe. You can have mike's low carb/calorie vegetable beef soup using 36 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup:
- Get of ● For The Proteins [you can also use chicken or seafood].
- Take 2 Pounds of 80/20 Lean Ground Beef.
- Provide of ● For The Vegetables Seasonings & Broth.
- Take 6 (32 oz) of Boxes Beef Broth.
- Prepare 1 Box of Thick Sliced Mushrooms.
- Provide 4 of Medium White Onions.
- Use 1 of Small Head Broccoli.
- You need 4 Cups of Sliced Cabbage.
- Use 1 Cup of Sliced Carrots.
- Use 1.5 Cups of Sliced Celery.
- Prepare 1 of LG Green Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- You need 1 of Medium Red Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- Take 1 of Medium Yellow Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- You need 1 of Medium Orange Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- Get 8 Cloves of Chopped Garlic.
- Take 1 Bunch of Leaves Cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 Bunch of Leaves Parsley.
- Use 1 (8 oz) of Can Spinach.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Of Your Favorite Red Salsa Sauce [low sugar].
- Get 2 (4 oz) of Cans Diced Green Chilies.
- Get 2 Cans of Diced Tomatoes.
- Provide 1 Can of ROTELL [with chilies].
- You need 2 Cans of Green Beans [drained].
- Get 1 Can of Asparagus [drained].
- Use 1 Can of Artichokes [drained].
- Provide 1/8 Cup of Fresh Basil Leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Crushed Bay Leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Get 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Use 2 tbsp of Maggi Chicken Boullion Powder [or more to taste].
- Take 2 tbsp of Liquid Beef Boullion.
- Take 1 tbsp of Worshestershire Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Liquid Beef Boullion.
- Use 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder [add last].
- Provide 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder [add last].
Instructions to make Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup:
- Brown your beef in a large pot. Drain any grease if needed..
- Add everything in the Vegetables Seasonings & Broth section to your pot and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer for 30+ minutes. Or, until your carrots have fully softened..
- Serve piping hot and garnish with fresh parsley. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.