Recipe of Ultimate Mike's 5 Minute Microwave Breakfast
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Mike's 5 Minute Microwave Breakfast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's 5 Minute Microwave Breakfast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's 5 Minute Microwave Breakfast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn't something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn't have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Select water over other products. Soda and coffee, when used in moderation, aren't that bad. Using them for your sole source of hydration, however, is dumb. Ingesting water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the key to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don't overlook that health isn't only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to mike's 5 minute microwave breakfast recipe. You can cook mike's 5 minute microwave breakfast using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's 5 Minute Microwave Breakfast:
- Get of Mike's Meals In Minutes!.
- Get of ● Scrambled Eggs.
- Provide 12 of large Eggs.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Chopped Chives [pre-chopped].
- Take 1 Splash of Milk & Handful Of Shreadded Cheese.
- Use 1 of Salt & Pepper [to taste].
- You need 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Provide of ● For The Sausage.
- You need 1 box of Jimmy Dean Precooked Frozen Sausage.
- Provide of ● For The Sides.
- You need 8 Slices of White Bread Or English Muffins [with butter & jam].
- Prepare 1 Bottle of Tabasco.
- You need 1 Bottle of Green Tabasco.
- You need 2 tbsp of Instant Hot Chocolate Instant Coffee Or Tea Bags.
- Get 1 of Fresh Bananas.
- Use of ● For The Kitchen Items Needed.
- You need 1 of Taller EX LG Plastic Bowl.
- Take 1 of Whisk & 1 Knife.
Instructions to make Mike's 5 Minute Microwave Breakfast:
- Turn your teapot on high heat..
- In a taller microwave safe plastic bowl whip eggs, milk, your pre-chopped chives, salt, pepper and garlic and place in microwave..
- Using a knife, punch 2 holes in the top of your Jimmy Dean packages and place in microwave beside scrambled egg bowl..
- Turn microwave on highest setting for 2 minutes and in your sausages..
- Pull out sausages if thoroughly heated and quickly mix eggs with fork..
- Set microwave for 3 more minutes and watch eggs as they will cook and attempt to rise above your bowls top..
- As they rise, open microwave and mix up eggs. Place back in microwave and turn on again..
- Your eggs should be fully scrambled within 3 1/2 minutes total microwave time. Perhaps more if you're using an older microwave..
- Serve on paper plates with plastic forks and to-go cups with whole bananas or apples, Red and Green Tabasco Sauces and hot coffee, chocolate or tea..
- BAM! You're outta there!.
But I'm all about real breakfasts. To make sure you never skip breakfast again, here are three microwave breakfast recipes you can make in under five minutes. We've got smoothies, toasts, oats These recipes are vegan or vegetarian, gluten-free, and loaded with fresh, energizing ingredients. And if you haven't tried quinoa for breakfast yet. You may cook according to your microwave' s instructions.
If you find this Mike's 5 Minute Microwave Breakfast recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.