Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Breakfast Pizza Minis (quick & easy)
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Breakfast Pizza Minis (quick & easy) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breakfast Pizza Minis (quick & easy) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn't something people want to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are conscientious you'll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Drink water, not other drinks. Soda and coffee, when used in small amounts, aren't that bad. Using them for your only source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body's health and allows it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really reducing your weight and getting healthy.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to breakfast pizza minis (quick & easy) recipe. You can have breakfast pizza minis (quick & easy) using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Breakfast Pizza Minis (quick & easy):
- Take of Libby's Country Sausage Gravy.
- Use of Shredded Cheddar Cheese (sharp, mild or whatever cheese u like).
- Take of refrigerated biscuits (preferably the layer ones u peel).
- Use of eggs or 5 egg whites.
- Get of cookie sheet for baking.
- You need of nonstick cooking spray to keep biscuits from sticking.
- Provide of skillet to cook eggs in.
Instructions to make Breakfast Pizza Minis (quick & easy):
- Preheat oven to whatever it says on biscuits directions (usually 375°).
- Let oven heat up while u prepare the food (at least 15 mins).
- Beat eggs with a fork or whisk until scambled.
- Cook scrambled eggs in skillet w/ cooking spray just until done over med. to med-high heat (don't brown or overcook & no salt).
- Set eggs aside, open biscuits, flatten them out w/ hands & fingers (not too much though or it will rip the dough).
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray & place flattened biscuits on it.
- Spoon 2-3 teaspoons of the sausage gravy on top & spread around but not too close to edges (leave a space around the edges that's about the thickness of index finger).
- Next sprinkle scrambled eggs on top of gravy on all biscuits (do not salt eggs. the cheese & gravy are salty enough).
- Sprinkle the tops with about 1 tablespoon each of cheese (don't use too much cheese. the gravy is salty & too much will overpower).
- At this point u can sprinkle some pepper or dried parsley on top. Now put in oven & bake until biscuit crusts are golden & done! ENJOY!!.
- U can also cook & brown some shredded hash browns & maybe onions or peppers & put on top the eggs before the cheese!.
- Or if u have kids who like bell peppers u can have them use a star or heart or whatever shaped cookie cutter and make shapes out of the peppers & place on top of cheese before baking! Just a couple ideas to make it ur own! :-).
Here we combine two kid favorites--mini pizzas and scrambled eggs--for a breakfast treat adults and kids will both love. delish! we used to make these mini pizzas as a quick lunch or snack when i was a kid and we always experimented with toppings. Low Calorie Breakfast Quick Healthy Breakfast What's For Breakfast Breakfast Pizza Healthy Breakfasts Healthy Meals School Breakfast Diabetic Breakfast Breakfast Muffins. Without Oven quick and easy bakery style pizza recipe by taste with manaj. Cooking for a group of kids has never been easier especially when serving pizza for breakfast! Serves Arrange English muffins, cut side up, on a baking sheet.
If you find this Breakfast Pizza Minis (quick & easy) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.