Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Jeera Aloo (Roasted Potatoes with Cumin)
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Jeera Aloo (Roasted Potatoes with Cumin) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Jeera Aloo (Roasted Potatoes with Cumin) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jeera Aloo (Roasted Potatoes with Cumin) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Make smart decisions when shopping for groceries. If you make smart decisions when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and cook what you have in the cupboards. Your home should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it simple to have a good meal--even if you want something junky--because you'll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you'd buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to jeera aloo (roasted potatoes with cumin) recipe. To cook jeera aloo (roasted potatoes with cumin) you only need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Jeera Aloo (Roasted Potatoes with Cumin):
- Prepare 250 gms of potatoes boiled and cubed.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Take 1 of Onion finely chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- Get 1 of Green chilli finely chopped.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Pepper powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Take As needed of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of kasthoori methi leaves crushed.
- You need 1 of tbps Coriander leaves chopped finely.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
Instructions to make Jeera Aloo (Roasted Potatoes with Cumin):
- Boil the potatoes peel them and cube into pieces. Keep aside. Heat oil in wide kadai add mustard seeds. Once mustard seeds crackled completely add cumin seeds..
- Add chopped onion. Saute for a bit add ginger garlic paste and green chilli. Once the raw smell goes off, reduce the flame. Add all the masala powders one by one and mix with another hand. Don't burn the masala. Add salt and Kasturi methi leaves, saute a bit..
- Now add the cubed potatoes and mix it carefully don't break the potatoes. Roast for another 5 minutes in medium flame and stir every one minute. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with any rice or roti..
Notes: Jeera Aloo also can be served as snack or chat drizzling with whipped yogurt and tamarind chutney. Make sandwiches, use left over Roti or Paratha and roo Aloo. Jeera Aloo is a typical vegetarian Indian dish which is often served as a side dish and normally goes well with hot puris, chapatti, roti or dal. Its main ingredients are potatoes (aloo), cumin seeds (jeera) and Indian spices. Jeera aloo is potatoes cooked with cumin seeds.
If you find this Jeera Aloo (Roasted Potatoes with Cumin) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.