Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Easy Tomato Hot Pot with Lots of Melting Cheese
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Tomato Hot Pot with Lots of Melting Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Tomato Hot Pot with Lots of Melting Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. Going to the gym isn't something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are persistent you'll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Be smart when you do your food shopping. If you make smart choices when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go to your house and make a little something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you already have is nutritious. This makes it easy to have a good meal--even if you want something junky--because you'll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you'd buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to easy tomato hot pot with lots of melting cheese recipe. You can have easy tomato hot pot with lots of melting cheese using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Tomato Hot Pot with Lots of Melting Cheese:
- Take 500 grams of Chicken thighs.
- Use 1 of pack Wiener sausages.
- Prepare 1/2 of Cabbage.
- Take 1 head of Broccoli.
- You need 1 of packet Enoki mushrooms.
- Use 1 of Carrot.
- Prepare 2 can of ◎ Canned whole tomatoes.
- Prepare 800 ml of ◎Water.
- Get 2 tsp of ◎Soup stock granules (Consomme bouillon powder).
- Prepare 30 ml of ◎Red wine.
- Get 3 tbsp of ◎Tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ◎Salt.
- Prepare 1 of ◎Black pepper.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic.
- Provide 1 of Shredded meltable cheese.
- You need 1 of Pasta.
Steps to make Easy Tomato Hot Pot with Lots of Melting Cheese:
- Put the olive oil in an earthenware pot, add the garlic, and fry until it is aromatic..
- Add the chicken and fry until browned..
- Add the ingredients marked ◎ and make a soup. Taste, and adjust the amounts of seasoning to your liking..
- When it has come to the boil, add the ingredients in order, starting with the carrots which take a while to cook through..
- When everything is cooked through, add the cheese and top with basil to finish..
- We usually add pasta in at the end, but you can add rice to make a risotto and it'll be tasty..
The ultimate comfort food meal, perfect for Autumn and Winter but easy enough to whip up mid week! The ultimate comfort food meal, perfect The next step is to add some water, tomato puree, vegetable gravy granules and a red wine stock pot. Finely chop the tomato and tip into a bowl with the cheese, basil leaves, spring onion, half the olive oil and some salt and pepper. Serve hot with Grilled Cheese Croutons scattered on top. Place the four slices of bread on a cutting board and brush lightly with the melted butter, being sure to butter the corners.
If you find this Easy Tomato Hot Pot with Lots of Melting Cheese recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.