Recipe of Speedy Nasi Goreng
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Nasi Goreng recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nasi Goreng recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Be wise when you do your grocery shopping. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and make what you already have. Fill your pantry shelves with healthy foods. This way—even if you decide on something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to nasi goreng recipe. To make nasi goreng you only need 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Nasi Goreng:
- Take of For the spice paste :.
- Use 2 of garlic cloves, peeled.
- Prepare 2 of shallots, peeled.
- Provide 3 of bird eye chilies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of shrimp paste (optional).
- Take of For the stir fry :.
- Use of Cooked long grain rice (this must be cold).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil plus extra for frying the eggs.
- Provide 2 of chicken breasts, cut into a dice.
- Prepare 4 of beaten eggs.
- Get 1 tsp of chicken powder.
- Take 3 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- You need of For the garnish :.
- You need 1/2 of cucumber, slices.
- Use 1 half of Cherry tomatoes, cut in a half.
- Get 1 of spring onion, roughly chopped.
- Take 1-2 of fried eggs.
- Use Handful of crispy shallots.
- Provide Handful of prawn crackers.
Steps to make Nasi Goreng:
- Cook the long grain rice. Let it cool and and put aside..
- For the spice paste, blend all of the spice ingredients together using mortar and pestle or chopper or food processor. Set aside..
- For the stir fry, heat the oil in a wok over a high heat until shimmering hot then add the beaten eggs, make it like a scramble eggs and set aside. Using the remaining oil in the wok, add the chicken and fry for a minute or so, then add the spice paste and the scramble eggs and stir well, cooking for 4-5 minutes..
- Add the cooked rice and stir until its all been incorporated. Season with sweet soy sauce and chicken stock powder, to taste..
- Heat a little of oil in frying pan over a medium heat and fry the egg and cooked to your liking..
- To serve, put the rice in a plate, place the cucumber, tomatoes and crackers on the side of the rice, then place the egg on top, sprinkle with chopped spring onion and crispy shallots..
If you find this Nasi Goreng recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.