Recipe of Quick Tasty Soft Liver
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Tasty Soft Liver recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tasty Soft Liver recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tasty Soft Liver recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn't always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn't something people want to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super difficult. If you are conscientious you'll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Consider the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Most people will decide to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day--can be a great improvement to your system.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren't the only signal of your health levels. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to tasty soft liver recipe. To cook tasty soft liver you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tasty Soft Liver:
- Use 1 kg of liver.
- You need 500 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Use 1 of celery stalk.
- Provide 2 of tomatoes.
- You need Half of a capsicum.
- Prepare of Coriander.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Get 2 of royco cubes.
- Use 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Get 1 tbs of tomato paste.
Steps to make Tasty Soft Liver:
- Wash the liver and cut it into pieces. In a bowl pour the milk. Add the liver into the milk and let it sit in milk for 12-24hrs.
- Chop all the ingredients and set aside.
- In a pan, add oil and onions, celery and capsicum and stir. Cook until transluscent.
- Add the chopped tomatoes. Stir then cover. Let the onions cook on low heat for 5 mins or until the tomatoes cook..
- Add a tsp of tomatoe paste and curry powder and stir.
- Add the liver and cover. Let it cook on low heat for 10 mins or until the liver cooks. Add a little water and keep stirring.
- Add 2 royco cubes or bullion and salt to taste.
- Add the chopped coriander and switch off the fire. Serve with your favourite accompaniment..
If you find this Tasty Soft Liver recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.