Recipe of Quick Paleo Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Paleo Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paleo Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. Think for a minute: you don't want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and use what you have in the cupboards. Make sure that what you already have is healthy. This way—even if you decide on something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don't forget that health isn't only about just how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to paleo thai chicken lettuce wraps recipe. You can have paleo thai chicken lettuce wraps using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Paleo Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps:
- Get of Bibb or Romaine lettuce leaves.
- Provide of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Get of Napa cabbage leaves, thinly chopped.
- Use of raw broccoli, finely chopped.
- Provide of carrot, shredded.
- You need of green onions, thinly sliced.
- You need of cilantro, minced.
- You need of Thai Sauce.
- Use of almond butter.
- Get of water.
- Use of coconut aminos (taste like soy sauce).
- Take of lime juice (or the juice of 1 lime).
- Provide of garlic, minced.
Instructions to make Paleo Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps:
- Grill chicken breasts and dice into 1/2" cubes..
- add ingredients for sauce to jar, close jar, shake until ingredients well combined.
- Wash lettuce leaves and spread out on a plate (reserve half the leaves for leftovers)..
- Fill with chicken, broccoli, napa cabbage, carrots, green onions, and cilantro..
- Drizzle with thai sauce..
- Reserve leftover filling mixture for lunch the next day, but wait to fill lettuce leaves until serving..
- source: http://www.paleoplan.com/2009/12-31/thai-chicken-wraps/.
For a healthy twist on Thai lettuce wraps, this recipe swaps the peanut sauce with Paleo-friendly almond butter and creamy coconut milk, driving Carefully remove Bibb lettuce leaves and fill with veggies, cooked chicken and drizzle in the sauce. I recommend finding the largest head of lettuce. Healthy food has never tasted so AMAZING! These Thai chicken lettuce wraps are bursting with bold flavor, and fresh ingredients. They can be enjoyed as a main dish or served as an appetizer.
If you find this Paleo Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.