Recipe of Quick Easy Puerto Rican style chicken pasta salad
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Puerto Rican style chicken pasta salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Puerto Rican style chicken pasta salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn't always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Go up the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. This isn't as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to easy puerto rican style chicken pasta salad recipe. To make easy puerto rican style chicken pasta salad you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Puerto Rican style chicken pasta salad:
- Use 1 box of tri- color pasta.
- You need 1 of grilled chicken breast (can be store purchased).
- Get of Cherry tomatoes.
- Use Half of a can of peas.
- Use 1/8 of of minced red onions.
- Use Half of a can of carrots.
- You need 2 of different kinds of shredded cheese.
- Provide A few of black or green olives.
- You need of Black pepper (to taste).
- Prepare of Oregano (sprinkle).
- Provide of evoo.
- Prepare of Vinegar (white).
Steps to make Easy Puerto Rican style chicken pasta salad:
- Cook pasta according to box instructions. Drain. Do not run cold water on it. Pour approximately 4 tbsp and tossed until evenly coated so it won't stick..
- Chicken should be grilled and cubed. I season with a little lemon juice, Abode, pepper and liquid smoke. (Skip step if already cooked)..
- Mix carrots and peas in a separate pot with water and butter. Warm until butter is fully melted. Drain..
- Now in a large mixing bowl...mix all ingredients together. Toss. Add a little more EVOO and vinegar to taste..
- You can also add some powdered parmesean cheese if you like..
- This can be eaten hot or cold..
Course chicken, Dinner, Gluten Free, hispanic. Keyword puerto rican chicken and rice. Puerto Rican Chicken Pasta Easy to make. Add tomato & cook for a few mins. Add the adobo, sazon, garlic powder, oregano, pepper, chicken & chicken stock.
If you find this Easy Puerto Rican style chicken pasta salad recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.