Recipe of Quick Easy Chicken Enchiladas
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Chicken Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chicken Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn't often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn't something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn't have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Choose water over other refreshments. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee every so often won't hurt you too badly. Getting all of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Ingesting water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Productive weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water consumption.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don't overlook that health isn't only about how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to easy chicken enchiladas recipe. You can have easy chicken enchiladas using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Chicken Enchiladas:
- Get 1 1/2 lb of chicken breast.
- Get 1/4 cup of onion.
- You need 2 can of diced green chile.
- You need 1 lb of shredded cheese.
- Take 1 can of red enchilada sauce.
- Use 1 packages of (10) burrito size tortillas.
- Provide 1 of garlic salt.
- Take 1 of pepper.
Instructions to make Easy Chicken Enchiladas:
- boil chicken breasts until thoroughly cooked.
- shred the chicken.
- mix green Chile, diced onion, 1/2 lb of cheese and garlic salt/pepper with the chicken.
- in casserole dish, pour enough enchilada sauce to lightly cover bottom.
- in separate pan, pour half can of enchilada sauce.
- coat each tortilla, one at a time, with the enchilada sauce..
- scoop enough chicken mixture into tortilla, roll up.
- once you've rolled all 10 tortillas and placed in pan, pour enchilada sauce on top, enough to cover all.
- spread other 1/2 lb of cheese on top.
- cover with foil, cook at 325 for 25 minutes.
- uncover, cook another 6 minutes.
- let cool, eat!.
My easy homemade enchilada sauce really makes it outstanding, so don't skip that step! Boil chicken until it falls apart, then shred. Share: Rate this Recipe We love chicken enchiladas with cheese! They're our go-to meal to transform chicken into something fabulous! Chicken Enchilada Casserole Recipe Mix all your favorite Mexican flavors into one easy chicken Creamy Chicken Enchiladas Recipe If you're looking for an easy Mexican main dish recipe, try these.
If you find this Easy Chicken Enchiladas recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.