Recipe of Perfect Hassleback Roasted Potatoes
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hassleback Roasted Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hassleback Roasted Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn't always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you'll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart decisions when shopping for groceries. If you make smart choices when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a minute: you don't want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home quickly and have something great. Your house should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it easy to have a good meal--even if you want something junky--because you'll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you'd buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to hassleback roasted potatoes recipe. You can have hassleback roasted potatoes using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Hassleback Roasted Potatoes:
- Prepare 4 of Medium size potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Olive oil.
- Get 8-9 of Garlic Cloves.
- Provide 1 Teaspoon of Lemon Zest.
- Take 1 Teaspoon of Oregano.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 3-4 of Bacon Slices (Optional).
- Get to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Black pepper.
- You need of Fresh Mint Leaves for garnish.
Steps to make Hassleback Roasted Potatoes:
- Wash and peel the potatoes and wipe them dry Keep 2 wooden spoons or chopsticks on two sides of potato Cut very thin slices till the wooden spoon, do not cut completely Let the potato be intact from the bottom.
- Chop garlic cloves and mix it in olive oil, add oregano too Grate cheddar cheese and keep aside.
- Fry the bacon slices till crisp and crush it once it's cool.
- On the potatoes apply olive oil mix till oil seeps in the slices Sprinkle salt and pepper generously.
- Bake the potatoes at 220 degrees for 20 minutes on a lined baking tray.
- Take the potatoes out and apply another coat of olive oil Put some cheddar cheese on the top and put them back for baking Bake for 20 minutes again till crisp and golden.
- Serve hot with a sprig of mint leaves, lemon wedges and crushed bacon on top!.
If you find this Hassleback Roasted Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.