Recipe of Perfect Fried Rice from Yogyakarta (NASI GORENG YOGYAKARTA)
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Fried Rice from Yogyakarta (NASI GORENG YOGYAKARTA) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Fried Rice from Yogyakarta (NASI GORENG YOGYAKARTA) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Rice from Yogyakarta (NASI GORENG YOGYAKARTA) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Take the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? Most people will choose to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day--can be a great improvement to your system.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don't forget that health isn't only about just how much you weigh. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to fried rice from yogyakarta (nasi goreng yogyakarta) recipe. To make fried rice from yogyakarta (nasi goreng yogyakarta) you need 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fried Rice from Yogyakarta (NASI GORENG YOGYAKARTA):
- Provide of rice (red rice).
- You need of shrimp, peeled and roughly chopped.
- Use of onion, sliced lengthwise.
- Take of red paprika/morrón, cut into cubes.
- Use of green peppers, thinly sliced.
- You need of cabbage, thinly sliced.
- Use of bean sprouts.
- Prepare of mustard greens (plant), thinly sliced.
- You need of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare of salty soy sauce.
- Get of pepper.
- Prepare of broth powder (flavor of shrimp or chicken).
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of GROUND SPICES:.
- Get of shallots.
- Get of garlic.
- Get of cayenne peppers.
- Get of COMPLEMENTS:.
- Take of chicken, fried and shredded.
- Provide of fried egg (sunny).
- Get of prawn crackers.
- Use of fried onions.
- Provide of Chives/Kucai.
Steps to make Fried Rice from Yogyakarta (NASI GORENG YOGYAKARTA):
- Saute onion until fragrant, put ground spices and shrimp. Cook until shrimp changes color..
- Add red morrón and green peppers, saute until wilted..
- Add the rice and stir well. Add cabbage, sprouts and mustard greens. Stir again..
- Add soy sauce (salty + sweet), pepper, bouillon powder and salt. Stir until well blended..
- Serve the fried rice and its complement..
I love fried rice as much as the. Nasi Goreng can be served as a main dish, as a component of a Dutch/Indonesian 'rijstafel' or as a side dish. It is commonly eaten by Indonesians for breakfast, which you can do also if there is any left from the previous day (doubtful!). Preparation time does not include cooking and cooling the rice. Precooked rice is usually fried in a small amount of oil, then spiced up with shallots, garlic, chili, or ginger.
If you find this Fried Rice from Yogyakarta (NASI GORENG YOGYAKARTA) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.